CHAPTER 6: Taehyung, Hoseok & Yoongi~

"Taehyung! It's time to go!"

"Already? C'mon, right when it was getting fun.." Taehyung muttered.

"Yes, otherwise your father won't be happy."

"Alright mom.."

Taehyung got down from his tree and waved his friends goodbye. 

"See ya later guys!"

"Bye Tae tae!" They shouted before he was too far away.

Taehyung lived in a village not too far away from the city. His father worked in the city and was a very busy man. Not very often he got to see him. In fact, his mother and him only visited him once a week. Taehyung's siblings didn't live with them anymore. When Taehyung was little, his mother and father couldn't afford taking care of more children, so they had to give them away sadly. Now Taehyung's father fortunately earns more money, so he takes care of the household. Tae's mother is working hard to get a job, but it isn't going so well for her. There has been many fights between Tae and his mother because of it. 

"So, have you finished your homework?"

"Yep!"

"Did you give back the chair we borrowed from Mrs Tully?"

"Yup!"

"Did you feed the cat?"

"The first thing i did~"

"Good boy!"

When they got to the city, they entered the factory where his father worked in. He worked in a yarn factory. Taehyung's mother was carrying a box, it was a box filled with cigars and some cookies. They were for his dad. 

"Now as always, act grown up Taehyung.."

Taehyung straighten his stand and looked at his mother with a serious face "I will mother."

"That's good

"That's good." She smiled.

Taehyung's mother had this problem with letting go of his little boy, of her only child. She would always treat him like a 12 year old, still now that he's 19, she still treat him like that. And that has affected him a lot. But his father doesn't like it, he want's his son to become a man, a strong man who will make a lot of money. And all this stress going back and forth with being a man and a child is making Taehyung confused. Since his father is barely at home, his mother can treat him however she want's to, but the times they go and meet his father, she tells him to act grown up. Taehyung only sees it as a game, a secret game in between his mother and him. 

"Hello father~"

"You guys already here? That was fast."

"Of course sweety~" Mother kissed father on cheek.

"Let's go to my office."

~In the office~

"So, how's the house doing? Any thieves this time?"