CHAPTER 5: "He sucked my blood out?"

You had just read the first chapter. You were in shock, such a sad story. Even tho they were once humans, you never thought of their life before. You only saw them as monsters, until now, you got a better understanding of how it is. 

Before you could start on the next chapter, someone started bumping into the silver door. You got scared as it was getting harsher bumps. Someone was trying to get inside. You ran towards the dead vampires and hid behind one of them. It was disgusting but there was nowhere else to hide. 

But once the door got knocked down, a vampire you've never seen before fell in. He was big and scary looking. He had blood all around his mouth and clothes. Red big eyes and on the right side of his body his clothes were ripped and burnt from the silver door he was knocking down. This vampire was strong, since he could knock down the silver door which was supposed to keep the vampires out. 

Your hears started pounding really fast. Seeing this unfamiliar vampire made you even more scared then you've ever been before. His hes filled with lust for blood, your blood. He started smelling the air. He turned his head towards your direction. Your heart stopped as he walked slowly towards you. You tried to peek, but that was a bad choice, he saw you, he looked directly into your eyes and smiled. 

You tried to run away but he caught you in his grip.

"There you are, pretty lady~" His breath stank of blood. You tried to escape but he was too strong. 

You whined and kicked him, but nothing worked. "Shhh, calm down." He said before smelling your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. "Ahh~ Just as i imagined.. no.. better!" He said and his smile widened. "You're disgusting! Let me go!" You squirmed. 

He didn't listen, he caressed your cheeks and tilted your head, making is easier for him to bite. "Oh.. this is gonna be good~" He stuttered, staring at your beautiful neck. 

He slowly got closer to your neck, you could feel his teeth now on your neck

He slowly got closer to your neck, you could feel his teeth now on your neck. They were now inside you! But before he could suck any blood out, someone pushed him onto the dead vampires and grabbed your wrist. Carrying you bridal style Taehyung ran with you upstairs. "Thank you for rescuing me!" You cried in his shoulders as he kept on running. "No problem (Y/N)! That was too close tho, i'll assure you that will never happen again!" He confirmed. 

As you got upstairs, parts of the castle was burning, you could see vampires fighting in the flames, vampires burning but not minding it. It was a sight of horror and chaos. You two ran  outside, into the dark forest. It was snowing, and windy. You couldn't see anything since the foggy snow covered the way. But Taehyung could see clearly the path. Soon you could see the other boys running next to you, they appeared from the sides. First Jimin and Yoongi appeared to the left. Then Seokjin, Jungkook and Hoseok to the right. And soon in front of you, you could see the leader as Taehyung cached up with him. Everyone was wearing black cloaks, that flew back with the wind and speed as they ran. It was cold, you cuddled down in Taehyung's arms.