CHAPTER 8: Namjoon & Seokjin~

"Hmm, i would say you've improved a lot. But there is just something missing in your way of portraying your role.."

Seokjin gulped and sighed. "I'm sorry, please let me have another chance?"

"Alright.. but you only get ONE chance more, after that.. you're not getting the role."

Seokjin left the audition

Seokjin left the audition. For the longest time he wanted to become an actor at a theater. His mother and father saw great potential in him. Ever since he was a little kid he would pretend to be a famous actor, practice in front of a mirror and spend most of the days at school and at home alone and just practice. Seokjin's parents were very strict, they taught him to be formal, chin up and stiffer up his upper lip and be strong. Even though Seokjin mastered it, deep down he still was very emotional, and would only let those feelings come out when he was truly alone. 

Seokjin made his way home to practice more. 

"Seokjin, how did the audition go?" His mother asked as Seokjin entered through the door. "It didn't go too well, he said i get another chance to prove myself next weeks auditions.." Seokjin walked up to his mother. "Don't worry my boy~" His mother pat his head and scuffed off dust from his suit. "But next time you'll get the role.. ok?" She then said with a more serious tone. Seokjin nodded biting the inside of his lip nervously. "Now go and practice some more will you?" She smiled at him. "I will~"

And the rest of the day continued with Seokjin practicing for the role that would grant him success in life, that would give him recognition from other famous actors and directors wanting to have him. 

Two days later Seokjin went down town to go and buy a new tie. He accidentally dropped his old one in the stew when he was cooking dinner for his family. So he entered the salon where all the most expensive and high class suits were. 

When he was looking to find a good one he felt himself being watched. So he peered the surroundings around him, he noticed that there was a girl staring at him. He smiled at her and waved. She shyly smiled back and felt embarrassed. The girl was standing inside the check-in so she was probably working there. Seokjin noticed that she would always look back at him, so he decided to have some fun. 

"Hello, could you maybe help me find a good tie?"

The girl directly walked towards him. "Of course! What kind of tie do you have in mind? Do you want a party like tie? Or maybe a business tie?  Or?"

"I'm auditioning for a part in a movie, so i don't really know what tie would be good for the role i'm auditioning as.." 

"What is your role?"

"To be the main characters friend, the story is basically about this guy falling in love and i'm there to help him on the way." Seokjin nervously said. The girl chuckled a bit. "I know, it's cliche but, it's a start in my acting career?" 

"That's true, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you."

"Nah don't worry about it. What's your name by the way?"