Chapter Nine

Dareks P.O.V

What the hell was going on, I was furious and confused. All I wanted to do was break that guys face with my fist but I knew that wouldn't do anything but make things worse, probably even make Joyce hate me which she probably already did. But what did I care. Didn't she just make her choice? I know I haven't been the best but I was trying here. Im trying to fix my mistakes and show her how bad I want this, How much I needed her..

No screw this, Screw fate, Screw mates, Screw the gods in the stars for choosing such a stubborn brat as my mate. "Fuck!" I stopped my car, slamming on the brakes in the middle of the road with my fists clenching to the wheel. I let go noticing how red and sweaty my palms were from holding on so tight. I leaned back into the chair looking up to the ceiling, taking in a deep breath. As I opened my mouth I felt something wet at the corner of my upper lip. I was so confused trying to find the source of it. It wasn't raining outside so where did it come from? I turned on the light in my car to look at myself in the mirror and there it was, I must've been so mad and focused on driving that I didn't even realize I was crying. My eyes were red and drowsy, I hated this feeling. Me? crying? I started to laugh a little realizing how dumb I probably looked. How could one chick have this much power over me. Before her I knew what I wanted and everything was good. Im an alpha, Im strong, I'm  Good-looking, I'm  important, I was supposed to be getting married in a couple of weeks! But instead I'm here in the middle of no where figuring out what the hell just happened. Im figuring out how royally fucked I am and what I was going to do. Not only did I have to deal with calling the wedding off and everyone finding out what a mess this all turned into, But now I had Joyce and what's his face. " right now I had to figure out where I was and go home" I thought to myself . I was tired and wanted nothing more than sleep right now.

My phone was dead so it'd probably be smart to charge it once I got there. I turned my Gps on and headed home. Surprisingly I didn't get to far so it would only take me around a hour to get home. I guess this drive was good after all, I needed to let go of some of that steam.

As I expected, it only took me about an hour to get home. I got out of my sweet cleo after parking her in her usual spot, yes she has a name and its as beautiful as her. I walked away still turning back to admire her , hey if no one wants me at least I still have her.

"well your back pretty late" a voice from behind me said but there was no disguising that voice. Still with my back faced to the "perp" I knew exactly who it was. "Even though I cant see you little sis, I know your voice all to well, Alondra" I smirked.

"Still didn't answer my question BIG BROTHER" emphasizing the last part. She came out of the trees and shadows which turned the rest of our land into the forest. Alondra was only 15 but she was already smarter than half of our pack. She looked like me, kinda, just a way smaller version who's just super cute.

"And why are you smiling like a perverted weirdo" she whispered as she walked past me, snapping me back into reality.

"Im just thinking how cute my baby sister is" I patted her head

"You must be sleep deprived, or delusional just look at those bags under your eyes" she swatted my hands from touching her.

"Believe me I wish I looked liked this from only being tired, you GIRL'S are nothin but headaches" I rolled my eyes as we made our way from our long hallway into the kitchen. I went towards the fridge to grab something to satisfy this raging hunger of mine, and because my stomach wouldn't stop talking.

Alondra hopped onto the counter with a cheese stick already halfway in her mouth "Mom has some Chinese food wrapped up for you that chef Louie made earlier, try it, BEFORE I EAT IT" She whined as she held on to her now also growling stomach.

"um I don't think so you little monster, you just stuffed your face. Like you said, mom saved it for ME. Because she only loves ME. Who's her favorite? ME" I Swayed my hips opening up the plate from the wrapping as I sung that to her over and over.

"Wow you really are delusional" she rolled her eyes before hopping off the counter and walking towards her room. "Its cool I know where you hide all your chocolate bars, and you've been gone for more than half the day." She flipped her long, thick, black hair.

THAT MONSTER.

I was too hungry to worry about that, I walked towards my room with my plate still in my hands as i stuffed my face with noodles and chicken. MMMMMMMM CHICKEN. If theres anything to know about me, Im a garbage disposal and I will eat anything and everything. Not looking forward to tomorrow but at least I satisfied my belly and I "Ah time for some deep sleep" and thats exactly what happened two seconds later.

Joyce P.O.V

I checked my phone for about the millionth time that night not even paying mind that my ex was in the room next to me. When we arrived home my parents were happy to see us both. He stood talking to my parents while I walked up to my room just wanting this night to end. I was so confused on whether I was the bad guy in this situation or not.. I was hurt from earlier today but I just felt so guilty for letting derrick leave like that. I silently cried in my pillow just wishing it was all some dumb dream. I was not looking forward to tomorrow as I shut off my lights forcing myself to sleep.