Intro

{Bazamalam's POV}
I was editing our latest theory video when I heard Ryan scream downstairs. He's been so paranoid after he played 123 Slaughter Me Street 2, and is scared that they're going to kill him whenever he turns around. I went downstairs to find him in the corner of the living room, face buried in his knees. I heard sniffling. I immediately ran over to him and tilted his head up to look at me. He looked broken. His eyes were bloodshot from sleep deprivation, and his face was pale from paranoia. Tears streamed down his cheeks. "What happened Ryan?" He sniffled again. "I-I just got scared. I'm sorry RyRy." His voice was so weak. He put his arms around my neck as I put mine around his waist. I moved one hand up and down his back and pressed a soft kiss against his forehead. We aren't dating, and I'm scared to tell him how I truly feel. I saw him smile gently as he closed his eyes. I didn't have to upload the video until tomorrow, so I'll finish it in the morning. Right now, Ryan's my top priority. I picked him up and laid him on the couch. "You want a cuppa or anything?" I asked him. He smiled gently. "Tha'd be nice. Thanks RyRy." He moved one hand to his hair to brush that one part of it out of his eyes. He does that a lot, and it's so god damned cute. I went to the kitchen to start on the tea. I didn't realize how bad I was blushing at him. I felt someone put their arms around me, and I realized it was Ryan. I felt him rest his forehead on my back with a slight whimper. The kettle whistled, making him jump. I turned and held him close to me for a moment before I went him back to the couch. I made his tea just the way he likes it and brought it out to him. I could've sworn he whispered I Love You. He took the cup and gave me a thankful smile. I brushed his hair out of his face. "Drink it and go to bed please. I really care about you, and I don't ever want you hurt." I whispered in his ear. He nodded sleepily and started drinking it. I swear he was blushing. It was the cutest thing ever. He set the empty cup on the coffee table and gave me a sleepy hug before heading upstairs. I went to my room and slid my shirt off. I got under the sheets of my bed and rested my head. I was really worried for him. Soon, I heard someone knocking at my door. "Ryan?" I asked groggily. He opened the door a little and poked his head in. "Did I wake you up RyRy?" "No, what's wrong?" He sighed. "I just... Can I sleep with you tonight?" I smiled gently at the thought. "Of course babe." I heard him giggle. "What did you just call me?" He asked. I shrugged and let him curl up beside me under the sheets. I turned over and tried sleeping again. I felt him bury his face in the back of my neck.
{Midnight, 8BitRyan's POV}
I woke up to the sound of something downstairs. I was in RyRy's arms, making me feel safe. He was sound asleep, and he was beautiful. Was this a paranoia attack? I reluctantly got up and crept downstairs, something I've learned not to do in a horror game. This wasn't a game. This was real life. Maybe my imagination? Whatever, I was scared for my life. I went to the kitchen when I heard a door open. I grabbed a knife to protect myself when I felt two arms wrap around me. They held me to where I couldn't move my arms to swing the knife, causing me to drop it. "RYRY, HELP! I yelled. I felt one of the arms move a hand up to cup my cheek. "Calm down Ryan, it's just me. Why are you up?" RyRy said quietly. I sighed and relaxed a bit. "I heard a noise." He moved his thumb over my cheek and under my eye, making me relax more. Before I knew it, he had full control of my body. He relaxes me, and it's kind of odd. I tilted my head back to look at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "I'm sleepy." I whispered. He nodded. "Let me carry you Ryan. I wanna make sure you're okay. Will you let me?" He asked gently. I nodded a little. "Can I still sleep with you?" He nodded as he picked me up bridal style. I put my arms around his neck as he walked. We laid down on his bed as he brushed my hair out of my eyes. I did something I seriously wish I didn't.