8-BitLovers

{Bazza's POV}
"RYAN!" I yelled at him. He just confessed to the camera that he loved me. He looked up at me with a small smile. He noticed how mad I was, and his expression faded. I hardly said anything for the rest of the video, I hardly even tried to comfort him. He ended off the video by himself. I don't know why I was so mad at him, but I was.

"B-Bazza....?" He asked after the camera was off.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"What's the matter?"

I just sighed and left the room. Walking to my bedroom, I sighed as I plopped down onto the bed, burying my face into the pillows. I soon felt Ryan's small body against me, but I instinctively pushed him off. I heard soft whimpers before my door closed, allowing me to fall asleep.

{Ryan's POV}
I walked back to my room, closed the closet behind me, grabbed his hoodie, curled up in the corner, slid the jacket on, and cried. He never was this mean to me. The closet was dark, just the way I wanted it. I continued to cry for what felt like days, until he opened the closet and found me. He took my smaller figure into his arms as he picked me up and carried me to the recording room. He wiped my tears away and kissed me so softly, it felt like an angel's kiss. The camera was recording, so he had something planned. He kept on kissing me, and he made it feel so good that all of my pain went away.

"Ryan..." I moaned against his lips as he kissed. He held my head against his chest and rubbed circles into my back. I sighed gently at the gesture.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want us getting out yet. But I guess since you were ready, I'm okay with it. Just relax, okay?" He said softly and gently. I just nodded.

"Bazza? Why are you reording?"

"Because the internet needed an explanation."

"So, what does this mean then?"

"It means this Ryan." He looked at the camera. "We are 8-BitGaming, and we are proud to say that we are together. I love my Ryan, he's my little angel. He's my baby!"

I giggled softly.

"I love you too RyRy! You are my most special person! You are MY angel. And I'm glad that I'm you're baby!"

(A/N: Short Chapter but I don't care! Its a fluffy thing, and I promise to write more in the next chapter! MUCH MORE!)