The Night of The Kiss

{Still Ryan's POV}
I pressed my lips against his, eyes fluttering shut. He pushed me off him. "What the hell?!" He yelled. I felt my heart shatter. "I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was doing!" I said weakly, tears forming in my eyes. He was pissed off at me, and I didn't like it. His expression turned sad. "No baby. I'm not mad about the kiss." He said softly. I curled up slightly. "Then why are you pissed?" He sighed. "I'm not pissed. I just got scared when I saw those cuts on your arm. How long has this gone on for?" What? He's not pissed about the kiss, but he's worried about my arm? When I didn't answer, he pulled me close to him, rubbing my back and saying everything's okay. I just wanted to fuck him right now, but again, he's straight. He could never love me. He didn't kiss back earlier, making me sad. He's not actually my boyfriend, but he's always so nice to me. We joke about it sometimes, but people always take it too far, saying our relationship is real. "Ryan? You awake mate?" I sighed against his chest. "Yeah RyRy. I'm awake. Just, not in a good mood." I heard his gentle laugh. "Can I put you in a good one?" He whispered gently in my ear. "G-Go ahead." He sat us up and rested me in front of him, he sat on his knees and I sat Indian style in front of him. He put his hands on my shoulders and started moving them. His fingers dug in the right places, and he moved down my back. I tried to hold back a moan, but failed miserably. He moved his hands off me after I moaned. I whimpered at the loss. "You're getting way too weird Ryan. I'm sorry." I heard him lie back down. I sighed, got up, and went back to my room, despite the fact that he was calling after me. I locked my door and slid down it, burying my face in my knees. I cried silently. Why can't he love me? He called me weird and stopped the amazing massage. He knocked on my door. "G-Go away RyRy..." I whimpered. He just kept banging on the door. I ran to my bed and lied down, burying my face in the pillows. I heard the door bust down, followed my footsteps coming closer to me. "Shhh, you'll be okay Ryan. I'm so sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have done that." I heard his voice say. I didn't look up.
{Bazamalam's POV}
He didn't look up at me. I put my hands back on his shoulders and tried again. I heard him moaning softly, making me blush. I moved my hands down his back and back up repeatedly for a few minutes. "RyRy?" He asked as he looked up at me. "Yes?" He sighed. "C-Can you get my neck please?" I nodded and he buried his face again. I moved my hands up to his neck and rubbed there, making him moan sweetly. He jumped a minute later, startling me. "What's wrong Ryan?" He started shaking. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?!" I asked, freaked out that I did something wrong. He didn't answer, scaring me even more. "Ryan?! Answer me, please!" I was really worried about him. A minute later, he turned to me and sat up a little. He pressed his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. It was really hot. I closed my eyes as we shared a kiss. I can't believe this was happening! I'm actually kissing him for real! His lips were so soft. I could tell he was wanting to say something to me. We broke away to breathe, both of us smiling. "Ryan, you're not saying something. What are you keep-" He cupped my cheek. "Shut up and kiss me again." He whispered. Was he just horny or something? I pressed my lips on his again, getting another amazing kiss. He's probably just scared or something. Our lips moved in perfect sync. It felt really good to kiss him. I felt his tongue press against my lower lip, and I loved it. I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue slip in. No way will he remember this. "Mmm, fuck Ryan." I moaned in the kiss. He was so sweet, even during kissing. Does this mean that he loves me? Or, again, is he just horny? His tongue explored my mouth, licking over each tooth and all over my mouth. I even felt it moving to the back of my throat. Fuck, this feels good. Then the worst thing happened. I woke up. It was all just a dream? He was in my arms, and I felt tears in my eyes. He opened his eyes slightly and looked up at me. "What's the matter?" He asked, sleepiness in his voice. "Ryan? Don't you hate it when you have an amazing dream, thinking it's reality, then waking up only to realize it was all just a dream?" I said, trying to hold back tears. He sat up and gave me a hug. It was warm and made me feel good. "What happened in your dream RyRy?" He asked softly. I looked down at the brunette boy in my arms. He wiped the tears off my face as they fell. I didn't want to cry, but I know he's there to comfort me. I know he just woke up, and that made me upset even more that he woke up and had to deal with me crying. "I-I had a kiss with someone I'm truly in love with. We kinda actually snogged a little, and it was amazing. I woke up and realized it was just a dream." I said quietly. I saw sadness in his eyes. "Who did you kiss?" He asked. When I didn't answer, tears formed in his eyes. "It wasn't me, was it RyRy?" He whimpered in my ear. I closed my eyes and hung my head. "You could never love me back Ryan. I know you're straight, but the kiss, it felt so real. I'm sorry if I've scared you off." He snuggled closer to me. "I love you too."