Five Nights at Rice 2: Snickers and Snuggles

(A/N: The cat up there is Ryan's cat, Max. It looks like he has his owner's beard :) )

{Bazamalam}

Its been a while since Max has come to my room to sleep, and that kinda bothered me. That crazy cat always sleeps in our recording studio. I'm mentioning Max because he's sleeping  next to me on my bed now. I love that cat almost as much as I love-

"RyRy? Are you up here?"

"Yeah babe, I'm in my room! The cat's in here too!"

"Ah, I was gonna ask about that fluffball."

Ryan came in with two Snickers bars in his hand, along with some cat treats. I was petting the cat while watching YouTube, Dawko to be exact.

"Hey there little kitty kitty. Do you want a treat? Hm? Yes my little baby wants a treat!" Ryan was baby talking to the cat. I've gotta say, he sounds so damn adorable. The cat meowed, and Ryan gave him a treat, which he gobbled up. We both smiled at the cat as he fell asleep.

Ryan then slid into my lap like he does with my DMs and laid his head down on my shoulder. He slid a Snicker into my hand, making me look up at him.

"Thanks babe, but why Snickers?"

He smiled softly with a little giggle.

"Well, if you're Rice, I'm a Snickers bar."

"Where the hell did that come from?"

"The Internet."

"Oh."

We continued to snuggle and watch YouTube while eating our candy. Ryan kept messing with my hair, and I wasn't stopping him. He was being unusually quiet, and that worried me.

"Hey, are you doing okay? You're not acting like yourself."

"I'm fine Rice, don't worry. I just have a headache."

"Oh. How do you have a headache id you are one?"

"Oh haha, I may be a headache, but I'm YOUR headache. Seriously, is it okay if I sleep against you?"

"Yeah, sure Snickers."

He smiled as I kissed him gently and held onto his hand. He must've really been hurting with how fast he passed out.
------------

Its been two hours since he fell asleep. The cat ran downstairs, I can't find any cringe compilations that I want to watch, and I've really had to wee for about twenty minutes now. He finally woke up and looked at me.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"You're fine. Feel better?"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm good."

"Good. Now please get off, I have to wee."

"Oh alright."

He slid out of my DMs and let me go to the bathroom. As I started to go, the door opened beside me, and he walked in.

"By the way Rice, you're super comfy."

And with that, he left.

I finished my business and went to find him. He was feeding the cat and looked up at me.

"Hey RyRy."

"What's up Snickers?"

"Hehe, nothing."

"Okay. Do you wanna play some games when you're done?"

"Ehm, yeah, sure."

So for the next hour or so, we made Mario Maker levels for each other. We ended up having a tickle war, and ended up falling asleep beside each other, snuggled up with Snickers and Max.
-------------------------
(8-BitRyan's Nickname Inspiration)

-------------------------(8-BitRyan's Nickname Inspiration)