Simon Minter

I sprayed the final part to the picture. Graffiti, all over the walls, my heart and passion for art.

"Oi! You!" Someone shouted.

I turned my head to see it was two police officers and they were moving towards me, fast. I started running  grabbing my back and all evidence that they could trace me back too. I ran as fast as my little legs could take me.

I slid down an alleyway and jumped a wall to turn back and see they were gone, but they were still out looking for me. You may be wondering 'why are the police bothered by a little graffiti? There's graffiti everywhere in London?' Well... I didn't just graffiti on any wall, I graffitied on a million dollar monument in London. Why they would put up a stupid statue when real art is done by pure creativity. Art is a joke these days, people will stare at a scratch on a canvas and say it's the best art they've ever seen but'll stare at a painting of flowers and criticise it. Society is falling apart.

I shoved a cinnamon laced cigarette between my lips and lit it with my zippy lighter.

"Running and smoking? Great health" I heard a voice and I furrowed my brow.

I turned to look at the offender to see a fairly good looking boy. Tall, dirty blonde, olive skin, blue eyes and a good smile on him too.

"Oh really? Mr-?"

"Simon- Simon Minter"

"Mr Simon Minter, if you're such the 'health doctor' please tell me why you're about to tuck into a processed oil packed McDonalds meal?" I said taking in a puff of smoke, and resting the cigarette in between my index and middle finger.

"Fair play" he said watching the rain as we stood there in silence.

"It's a comfort feeling, it's traditional in the family, cinnamon cigars... but I think cigars are too thick, heavy and overpriced, so cigarettes is what I prefer..." I said smiling at the flaming tobacco and shrugging my shoulders.

"How aesthetically pleasing" he winked in sarcasm.

"So why are you still standing here, talking to me and letting your McDonald's get cold?"

"Oh I'm not waiting around because I'm talking to you" he said and I twisted my head "My friend went to the shop around the corner with the car to get drinks and that whilst I got the McDonald's"

"Why? Do you live far?"

"No, I live in that tower over there" he pointed.

"Wow, the halo tower, high paying job?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't necessarily say job, but yes, high paying and a lot of fun"

"What do you work as?"

"It's a bit peculiar"

"I've witnessed a lot of peculiar things in my life, so, I guess it won't be too much of a surprise"

"My 'job' is YouTube, I record funny videos of myself or with friends and put them online for people to watch"

"Wow, is it that easy to earn money these days?"

"I wouldn't say YouTube is easy" he said with a tinge of annoyance.

"What about you? Got a job? Nice house?"

"Ha, barely" I said and looked to the ground.

"Something happened a long time ago which caused me to be very known to the police and the government"

"What did you do? Kill the Prime Minister's mother or something?" he chuckled.

"You could say..." I said and his faces dropped.

"I'm kidding" I laughed "all I can say is that the Government wanted a lot to do with me and my family but because we didn't give them what they want, they turned on us. My dad was a high ranked general of the army, they stripped him of his title when they found out something he went coo-coo and now he's wired up to a machine that puts him in a coma in some mental asylum"

"And your mum?"

"Died at childbirth" I said with a frown.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be asking all of this"

"No it's okay, I asked you" I smiled.

I heard a beep which turned my head to the attention of a black Audi R8 in front of me with a bearded guy calling for Simon.

"Well, my ride's here" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked down the road to see a bus approaching "Same here"

"My names Miniminter on YouTube by the way, tweet me if you want"

"I will" I smiled.

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Cody- Cody Frost"

"Pretty" he said flaring his smile before stepping into his friends car.

They both waved at me before driving off, I looked to the red bus that approached and jumped on it.

----

I unlocked my door to my apartment, traipsing my drenched self into my room and opening my laptop. I instantly googled 'miniminter' on YouTube and a tonne of videos come up.

"5 Million subscribers... wow, famous guy" I mumbled to myself.

I clicked on several videos, watching them as the hours passed by, so engrossed with Simon and his friends, I've never laughed so much in my life.

A video finished and I checked the time "Jeez, 1 am" I scoffed.

"Ok Aidan (pronounced eye-den), I get that you're tired" I said to the entity that was attached to me.

"Just one more thing please?" I pleaded and he let me.

I logged onto my twitter account and searched Simon's account.

@CodyFrostflakes: @miniminter I found you, Simon- Simon Minter ;)

@miniminter: @CodyFrostflakes took you long enough Cody- Cody Frost ;)

I smiled at his tweets then seconds later my mentions on twitter exploded, the comments were nice at first, but then turned dark.

@FayeXIX: OMG! Are you guys dating :)

@SDMN_Ronnie: Simon? Why do you have such a bad taste in girls...

@Zerklejade: Who the fuck is this bitch?

@KatieSDMN: Classical Simon, always like the emo's or the junkie's.

I felt my heart sink, is this really what 'fandoms' are like these days? Yes I had received a few nice tweets and almost 1000 followers within minutes, but I felt so insecure, even more insecure than I did at school, I couldn't help but let tears fill my eyes.

Almost instantly I received a DM from Simon

miniminter: Cody I'm so sorry :( I don't understand why the fangirls get like this... I know I'm the 'darling' of the group but they're so unnecessary sometimes... they complain saying I don't have a girlfriend but every time I publicly tweet or talk to a girl, friend or more that girl gets hate... I'm so sorry about all of this... it's my fault.

I read the DM and ignored it, I then tweeted saying 'It was just a tweet.' then closed my laptop and fell back in my bed, letting my tears escape my eyes.

I felt Aiden grumble "It's ok Aidan, although those girls are bitches they don't deserve to get hurt... let's just forget about it all" I said "Goodnight, buddy" I said in a sob before turning off the light.

-----Author's Note----------

New book :))) Who the fuck is Aidan btw?

- L x