Who

I woke up the next day to find the bed empty, I frowned. I picked up my pyjama's from the floor and put them on. I started to remember last night... the way mine and Simons eyes gazed at eachother endlessly, the laughter and happiness we shared... but almost instantly I felt quilt ruin through my veins. I kissed Harry.

I sat down at the island, then looked to the very familiar man I laid with last night.

"Hi" He said stopping what he was doing and smiling.

"Hi" I whispered then gave a fake smile before quickly looking down.

"What's wrong" He questioned.

"I kissed Harry" I said remembering what I did.

"What do you want?.... better question, Who do you want?"

"You" I said avoiding to look at him.

"Well thats all you have to say" He said, getting up, kissing me on my head and walking away.

-------

I walked down the road in my oversized bomber jacket, my leggings, camo green top and vans. I turned the corner to see the fellow YouTuber standing there waiting for me.

"Hey" I said "Shall we talk?"

"Sure" He said with a quick smile.

"Im gonna be 100% honest with you... I kissed Simon too last night. I know you're probably thinking I played you but I didn't what we shared was real. I liked Simon all along, but when I saw that he was dating other women I thought he had no interest in me, so I thought I should move on too, only when I did was when Simon came clean..."

"I understand" he said and I seemed kind of shocked "When we were together I could tell something was on your mind" He giggled.

"Really? Wow, I didn't realise, Im sorry"

"Stop apologising" He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a hug.

"Wanna catch a bite?" He suggested.

I was about to say yes when I realise the place he intended was filled with people who wanted to capture me "Uh- I can't..."

"Why? First you tell me we can't be us and now you don't even want to get something to eat with me? Wow, do I really make you feel that awkward?"

"No! It's not that..." I said shadowing away.

"Then what is it?"

I didn't say anything but just looked away and at the floor.

"You know what? It's fine, it's none of my business" he said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for understanding, if I could tell you, I would" I said looking back at him.

I felt my phone vibrate and it was a text from Simon.

"I gotta go" I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Alright, text me" he said and I hugged him goodbye.

----

I was close to the flat but I could tell I was being followed again. I looked into the reflection of the shop window to see two men approaching, picking up the pace and getting daringly closer. I started walking faster until eventually it became a sprint, that was when I knew the chase was on.

I ran into a park entrance and hid behind a wall, awaiting their appearance. I heard their footsteps get closer and their shadow appear. I stuck my arm out knocking one of them to the floor, one pounced on me but I grabbed his arm and punched him in the face, following with a kick to the side and chest which pushed him to the floor as he laid knocked out.

The other arose with a knife in his hand. We started battling. I punched his face in a right hook but he slashed my arm as he spun around. I grabbed it and looked at it, bastard. He lunged at me and I grabbed his coat and pulled it over the knife, throwing it into the air. Whilst the knife was airborne, I landed two punches to his face which bust open my knuckles, I swiped at his legs causing him to fall to the floor. I caught the falling knife and penetrated it into his shoulder.

"Tell whoever the fuck sent you to fuck off" I spat, gritting my teeth.

I twisted the knife in his shoulder before grabbing my bag and taking off.

I ran all the way to the apartment, so full of adrenaline that I ran 14 flights of stairs. I burst into the apartment to see a shock.

There stood Simon with a gash on his forehead and more of the people who wanted me keeping him detained.

"Who the fuck are you?" Simon said in anger.

I looked to my left to see the handle of the gun about to hit my head. Everything went black.

----Authors Note---------

I'm back!! I kind of died halfway through writing this and yes I am still quitting Wattpad. I thought I should finish this before leaving so, here it is :)

- L Xx

P.s I've been a super great friend to Lily and helped her out by posting her chapters because she asked me too. Follow me on Live.me my name on there is Tazz ✨ or xTazza one of the two should come up.

Thanks from Tazz