Harry

Me and Simon had grew apart since the attack, I wouldn't tell him what happened and I think he knew it was a lie but just couldn't figure out why I was lying. I've had to run several times whilst going out, they were after me and I couldn't understand why.

Because I was getting attacked again, I left at 5 o'clock everyday and went to the Forrest to try and get back into the habit of Aidan using my energy again, when he was doing it we weren't working as a team, we wasn't using our link to help eachother. Everyday me and Aidan broke a new boundary.

I headed into the kitchen to see Simon looking rather dolled up.

"Simon? Why are you dressed like that this early?" I said confused "don't tell me we had to be somewhere!" I said panicking thinking I had forgot about some advertisement thing.

He let out a soft giggle "No, Cody, uh, I'm going on a date with that girl again... the one from Nando's" he said and for some reason I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest.

"Oh" I said jumping back and putting on a fake smirk "well enjoy yourself" I have a quick fake smile before biting into my apple.

I walked away from him as sad as I have ever been, but I sucked in the tears.

I sat down at my desk and propped my feet up, my teeth half sunken in to the small bite bite I made. I stared into space, just waiting for the door to close and it did. I closed my eyes letting a single tear escape my eyes.

He'd found someone, and it was my fault. I distanced myself when I should've told him about what happened, I should've told him about everything!... but I didn't...

I looked at my computer screen after wiping away my tears to see a video which caught my eye. It was made by a guy called Nightscape. He was one of the people that had blown up recently, like I did. I clicked on the video of him climbing the tower we lived in and I wondered how on earth he did that without any of us knowing. His videos were unreal, the quality and the beauty of the city amazed me. It made me so anxious when he jumped a huge gap or leaned over a high edge.

I looked through his description and found his twitter and DM'ed him quickly. I asked him if we could do a video together, and he could teach me how to parkour. Being able to parkour would make mine and Aidan's lives so much easier, especially if we're always having to run away from cops.

I heard a notification pop up and I clicked on it straight away.

H: Hey Cody :) I'm down to do a collab with you! Kind of always wanted to... I mean you get to meet the scoundrel that climbed your tower. You free to meet up tonight? At Westfields?

C: Yeah sure, I'll start getting ready now!

I jumped in my second shower of the day and quickly brushed through my hair

I jumped in my second shower of the day and quickly brushed through my hair. I jumped out and dried myself off, blow drying and straightening my hair. I put on my make up which was foundation, a little highlighter, mascara and a quick fill off my eyebrows. I put on lip balm on my plump pink lips before heading over to my wardrobe. I picked out an oversized black crop hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, my black creepers and a black cap. I grabbed my black Nike rucksack and packed my things.

I grabbed my phone and keys then said goodbye to Herby before leaving the room. I got in the elevator then lifted up the hood of my hoodie resting on the cap. I walked through the exit then seeing Simon, I kept my head low and he walked straight past me.

I hopped into the Uber and he drove me to where Harry said to meet him.

I walked over to see a very familiar hooded boy.

"Well, well, the infamous Nightscape himself" I said as he turned to face me with a smile "you okay?" I smiled whilst hugging him.

"I'm fine, you?" He smiled back.

"I'm okay"

"What are you? My biggest fan?" He smirked.

"What d'you mean?" I questioned.

"You're dressed just like me" he giggled "almost like you wanna be me, I mean you practically are me, except you have the good body"

"Stoooppp" I said smiling and giving a gentle shove "what it's true! You're trying to be me"

"Noooo, I'm trying to stay low-key" I said, I leant over and whispered "a lot of people know who I am, fans and not so fans" I smirked.

"Alright then" he nodded.

"You ready?"

"For what?"

"To go to the top level?"

"Yeah, I'm ready" I smiled.

I started walking "Hey Harry, top level is this way"

"Nooo, I don't mean that top level, I mean my top level" he gestured.

"You mean the roof?"

He nodded.

"Oh- well right after you sir" I giggled.

------

We snuck right up to the roof, passing all the sleepy security. We opened the door and we were there in no time, Westfield roof.

"Wow, it really is gorgeous up here" I said, admiring the city below "like I know I can see the same thing from the tower, but now I'm here thinking about it I've only just realised it"

"That's why I love what I do.... I get to see the prettiest views in town" he said, smirking straight at me causing me to blush.

"Why all of a sudden do you wanna do this?" He questioned.

"I dunno, I just watched your videos and thought it looked so beautiful and fun to do"

"Well you're right I guess" he said.

We heard the roof doors open "OI! You!" The security shouted and Harry grabbed my hand as we starting running.

We jumped from roof to roof, running as fast as we could away from the security, I swear I was laughing the entire way.

Harry then go to a ledge but below it was the car park, he jumped from piece to piece, jumping down the risky drop.

"Harry!" I said looking back.

"Just do what I'm doing! If you fall, I got you!" He said and I heard the security behind me so I just did it as soon as I could.

I carefully yet quickly jumped down the slabs, I was coming up to the last one where I missed my footing and slipped. I let out a scream which then cut off to find myself in the arms of Harry.

"I told you I got you" he smirked then lifted me over the edge as we started running again.