Young Love

Finn POV
Her soft lips detach from mine as we are breathing heavily from lack of oxygen. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I hear Caleb yell. I feel Millie jump out of my arms trying to act like nothing happened. "U-uh n-nothing!" Millie answered flushed. "Uh huh....you were just sucking face because you were 'practicing the scene'." Gaten comments making air quotes with his fingers. WHAT THE HELL DO I SAY?! I thought to myself. I instantly grab Millie's hand and say, "Run."

Millie POV
I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and Finn say, "Run." He instantly starts running past Caleb and Gaten back to the set. We weave through the props and people when I ask, " Where are we going?!" He keeps running and doesn't answer me. He finally turns a cornerand pulls me into his dressing room closing and locking the door behind us. He and I both are out of breath and have our hands on our knees for balance. I look over at Finn and question, "Why did we run away from them? Their our friends." Once Finn catches his breath he step closer to me. "Because I wanted to do this." He answer as he put his lips on mine again. I instantly feel sparks from my lips and kiss him back. We kiss for a few seconds then pull apart. I look into his eyes and whisper to him, "I love you Finn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo my peeps! Sorry these are always so short but I will try to update frequently! Ily!!!