Old Friend

OMG IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED!! I'm going to give a special thanks to the person who gave me this idea! It means a lot!!! ON TO THE STORY!😋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finns POV
It's been about a week after Millie and I told everyone about us. I'm still really happy that she's my girlfriend. I'm all alone in my house when Millie texts me.

Millie: We need to talk...

Finn: Is everything okay? Do you need help? ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!

Millie: FINN CALM DOWN! I'm not breaking up with you! Can I just come over to your house?

Finn: Yeah of course!

I lock the screen to my phone and set it down next to me. What does she need to talk about? I asked myself when I heard a knock at the door. I jump off my bed and open the door to my house. Millie runs and jumps on me tackling me to the ground. " Hey." I say but shocked when I hear light sobs from her. "Oh my god! Millie are you okay? What's wrong?" I get up off the ground but Millie still clinging to me. I rub circles on the small of her back. I move my hand to her chin and move her head so she's facing me. I kiss her sweet lips and she kisses me back. "Cmon lets go sit on the couch and talk." I tell her. We sit down and she looks at me with sadness in her puffy red eyes. "Finn..." She trails off, "I have to go back to England..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HANGER!!! Thanks for all the suggestions you guys gave me! I will try to update more and I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!