The Exs

Kenneth POV
"Kenneth wake up" said KM
"Ugh time to go to hell"
"Hey!  I heard that" said KM
I got ready and took a shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The smell of chocolate pancakes with strawberries and whip cream filled the air.
"I made your favorite" said KM
"I love it" I said while already cutting into the pancake I quickly ate and my mom was driving me to school. On the way over there I couldn't stop think about how pretty Bailey was. I couldn't wait to see her.
"Here we are. Have a good day" said KM
I immediately saw the squad and went with them. Bailey was just amazing she could slay anything.

Bailey outfit ^

Bailey outfit ^

"Kenneth stop staring at Bailey" said Gabe while laughing.
"OHHHHH BAIKEN!! " said Tati
"BACON!!!  WHERE?!?! " shouted Bailey .
"No you dummy that's you and Kenneth's ship name.
I immediately started blushing and I could tell Bailey was too.
"Oooo Baiken blushing" said Gabe.

We all laughed and went to class. We all sat next to each other and started talking.

Bailey POV

We were just sitting and talking all of a sudden three girls came into the class and started walking towards us. The first girl sat on Kenneth's lap and the others sat on Gabe's and Sean's.  Tati and I gave a look to each other and we just got up and left. For some reason I felt sad. Do I like Kenneth and Sean.  We could hear the boys saying for them to get off of them but we didn't care. We ignored the boys the rest of the day and we decided to have a sleep over. I got like 5 missed calls from Ken and 6 from. Sean and Tati got 3 from Gabe. We decided to turn our phones off and just watch a movie. When the movie ended we started talking.
"Who do you think those girls were" asked Tati
"It was probably their girlfriends" I said
"Can I tell you something"asked Tati
"Sure"I said
"I feel like I like Gabe but that girl that was sitting on his lap was way prettier than me" she said
"No she isn't, Tati your way prettier than her" I said.
"Let's stop talking bout this and order some pizza"
"YASSS! " we both screamed.
Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Ughhh I'll get it" said Tati

I was laughing at some videos until I heard Tati said "What are you guys doing here!?"

____________________________________
Sorry for the short and bad chapter. I'll try to post more. Who do you think was at the door???  We'll find out next chapter lol Well bye and have a wonderful day!! 😘💖💖💘