The Mall

Bailey POV
After school was over everyone met up at the gate to say goodbye and then we would get to go the mall with Julian!!! Since Tati and I haven't learned how to drive yet, Julian drove us to the mall, Once we got in we decided to go to Nike cuz why not and I need some new shoes for dance as well.

"And that's why I'll never go to six flags again" Julian said telling us a story of how he went to six flags and he puked, it was quite hilarious," I'm hungry, do you guys want to go to the food court" I asked after we all got what we wanted from Nike.

"Yeah, sure" they said, we started walking towards Panda Express and I ordered chowmein, orange chicken and spring rolls and we were happily eating and Julian asked me something

"Hey, what's that" he said referring to my orange chicken, "It's orange chicken" I said while laughing and guess what this dude does......... HE STEALS A PEICE OF MY ORANGE CHICKEN LIKEE THE FUCK,I glared him but before I could say anything he shoved a piece of broccoli in my mouth and said sorry while laughing, I quickly ate the broccoli and looked at him again and we stared into each others eyes and he started leaning in and I was leaning in too but before we could kiss we heard a camera click and we saw the flash, we both turned around and saw Tati trying to hide her phone from us and we heard her mumble a quick "fuck" once she saw us staring at her she said, "Sorrrryy, the moment was cute and I ruined it"

Julian and I just laughed at her response and we finished our food and after we threw it away we thought it would be fun if Tati and I had a fashion show while Julian was our judge. We walked into Forever 21 because they have some cute clothes. Julian sat on the sofa that was in front of some mirrors while Tati and I picked out some clothes and Tati and I decided to try on some rompers (don't know how to spell it lol), Tati came out first and she started walking like she was on a cat walk I could hear Julian cheering her on and saying stuff like "OMG GIRLL YESS"(lol imagine Julian acting gay) , then I heard Julian say, "Bailey you're next" so I put on some sunglasses I found and I walked out sassily and I was striking as many poses as I could. Julian stared at me up and down with his mouth all the way opened. I giggled while Julian was saying that I looked beautiful, I blushed and, Tati and I walked back into the dressing room to try on different clothes.

"Damn you should really see the way he looks at you, I think he likes you." Tati says while we find some other clothes to put on.

"I think I kind of like him too" I confessed.

_____________
This is shorter than usual but I wanted to update so yeah...😂😌