Explanation and Gati?!?

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry i haven't updated lately I have been really busy lately.You guys probably dont want to hear it so here is the next scene.
--------------------------------------------------------

Tati POV
There standing in front of me were the people that we would never want to see in the entire world right now. YEP it was the one and only jerks Gabe, Ken and Sean. Tati keep your cool down and chill.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked

"Can we come in," asked Ken

"That didnt answer my question you idiot" I said

"We will explain it , can we please just come inside" said Gabe.

"UGH fine."

Bailey POV
I wonder who was at the door. Then Tati came in with the last people I would want to see. yeah the one and only fuckboy squad (sorry for the language)

"Uhh what are they doing here?" I asked

"Yeah" Tati said agreeing with me

"Look we are sorry about those other girls that came up to us, they are our exes." said Sean

"Didn't look like your exes" Tati mumbled

"Can you guys just please please forgive us" said Ken while pouting his lip

That was kind of cute but I had to contain myself

Me and Tati look at each other and we were  thinking the same thing.

"Alright" I said

"YES!" the guys said

"But" I said

"You have to buy us pizza!" Tati finished

"What No!" They said

"Well then you guys aren't forgiven" I said

"Ugh Fine." They said

"YAY!!" we said

"Lets get it now!!" Tati said

"YASSS!!!!" I said

The guys ordered us pizza and it was just bomb. We decided to play truth or dare.We all got in a circle. And Tati went to go get a bottle.

"I want to spin it first" Sean said

When she spinned the bottle it landed on Gabe.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven (IDk if thats the actual name)with Tati" he said

Tati's eyes widen by the sound of this.She looked at Gabe and Gabe just stood up and held out his had. She took it and the went to a private room. The rest of us decided to watch a movie while they do their thing.
I was sitting next to Ken and Sean.

Tati POV
I lead Gabe to a room and we stood there kind of quiet not saying anything and then all of a sudden he grabbed my waist. I put my hand on his chest and he started leaning in and I leaned in to. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer.We were in a heated makeout session. His hands started wandering around my body and he squeezed my butt. It made me open my mouth and gasp and he took that chance to put his tongue inside. He started kissing my neck which made me moan his name.

"Gabe" I moaned

His hands went up my shirt taking it off. He started at me and licked his lips.

"You look beautiful" he said

I blushed and started kissing him again. Then he unclipped my bra. Then the worst thing happened.

"HEY guys its been like half an hour when you coming out" said Sean

I quickly clipped my bra on and put on my shirt and Gabe kissed my forehead before we got out the room. We noticed that everyone else was sleeping except Sean.

"Finally you guys come out." He said

We didnt say anything and just went to sleep while we were sleeping I felt Gabe put his arm around my waist pulling me closer then we drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the bad chapter. Hope you guys liked it and PEACE.and remember comment and vote BYE!!.