Stop pushing

To everyone Bart seemed to be a happy, energetic, annoying child. But that was not the truth. He wasn't like that at all. No, he was sad, depressed, fragile, traumatized, and broken.

And he did his best to hide it. One day well getting back from a mission, one of impulses old wounds had opened up and it was bleeding bad. Once impulse had noticed, he sped up and turned into a corn crop. He ran to the middle, trying to hide as he patched it up.

(Robins pov[tim])

I was on my bike when I saw impulse dash into a felled of corn. I then yelled for blue to find him well the rest of use stopped and waited.

(Blue beetle pov)

I flew over the corn searching for impulse, I was starting to lose hope but that when I saw it. A flash of red among all the yellow. A flew down to impulse pulling down the upper part of his soot, over what May have been a bandage.
"Bart what are you doing?" I asked causing the younger teen to jump.
"N-nothing!" He say quickly. I gave him a disapproving look.

He looked away refusing to make eye contact.
'Jaime the impulse is hiding something from us.' The scarab said. I rolled my eyes at the statement. I move closer putting my had under his chin so that I could look him in the eyes.
Then there was a loud gun shot. I felt Bart fall forwards and herd him let out a scream of pain.
Blood seeped from his shoulder where the bullet hit.

Jaime picked up Bart bridle style, and took off, saying that he was going to everyone that he was going to get Bart to the nearest teleport station.

Once getting impulse to the justice league he watched as the flash took Bart and carried him to the medical room.