Facing the rest

(Bart's p.o.v)

After sitting there for a wile, we decide to head back. When we got back everyone had a worried look on there face, I didn't want to talk I didn't want to answer any questions, but I knew that they'd want to know. I ran as fast as I could to a room and locked the door. I wasn't prepared to answer any questions.

I started to hear knocking on the door, and I herd Wally yell that he was sorry.
"Bart we need to know the truth!" I here my grandpa yell.
I did answer or even move. They kept yelling for me to answer, or to a least open the door.
Then I heard someone say something.
"You know they won't stop tell you answer them." I looked up to see a blonde lady standing in front of me.

She was dressed in red and black, and had stitches all over. Her eyes where red. She had a gentle smile on her face.

She then crouched down and moved my hair out of my face.
"I can't."
Oh but you can. The lady's voice echoed in my head. "How did you do that?" I asked. It's called mind speak. It's the ability to project a though into someone's mind. Everyone can do it, all you need to do is focus on what you want to say and who want to hear it. I must leave, but you must tell them.

And in the blink of an eye she was gone. Then I herd them but this time they were in my head.
Bart I hooked up a link so that you can answer are questions but not have to face us. I herd Megan say. Okay. I said.
What is the future really like?" I heard Gar ask. It's horrable, you rarely ever see the sun, it's always cold and snowing, but the snow is next white, it black or gray. I answered honestly.
Who gave you the scars? Berry asked.
Blue beetle. Was all I said
What?! All but Jaime yelled.
Yeah, but he's being controlled by the reach.
What happens? Night wing asked.
The reach take over and all the humans are in-slaved. I say.
So you're a-
Yes.