"Channa Mereya"

VARUN DHAWAN- ZEESHAN MALIK
ALIA BHATT-ZIVA SANGER
SHARDDHA KAPOOR-SHAHIRA VAZIRANI
RANBIR KAPOOR-RUDRA OBEROI
FAWAD KHAN-SHAHEER KAPOOR

Third person's POV

"Sara, what's wrong jaan?" Ziva comforts her sixteen-year-old crying daughter.

"I lost him, he chose her, game over" Sara cries in her mother's arms.

"Hey, its okay baby, shh"

"I really love him ma"

Seeing her daughter's sorrow Ziva's heart aches as she pulls back and wipes her tears.

"You know, someone told me, that loving someone who cannot love you the same way in return is not a weakness, Its one of the most courageous things you'll ever do.
You are putting your armor at their feet and you are saying "I will not fight you in this.I have loved you and that means that I've already won"

"Agar bazi ishq ki ho,toh Jo chahe laga lo,dar kaisa? Agar jeet gaye toh kya kehna
Aur agar haar bhi Gaye toh vo maat nhi hn"
Ziva's best friend/companion, Shahira, enters the room and sits beside the mother-daughter duo smilingly.

"Wow, who told you this all?"

The two women give each other a knowing smile as their eyes fill up with memories of a certain brown-eyed boy in form of tears.

_____________
"Don't you feel weak?"

"Nah, Not at all, see this is the thing, my love is one-sided, it's not dived in two people, its mine, the only mine, so how can I feel weak if I have so much power over my love? I don't think there can be a better love than this"

_____________

"I love you, I'm sorry but I love you, I'm not your first love but I can promise I'll spend the rest of my life being your last"
_____________

"He'll leave you, I'm telling you, then don't you dare come to me,I won't be there to pick up your broken pieces"

____________

"Falling in love is like falling from a cliff,
At first, you fear the fall, but then the adrenaline kicks in and it's like you are floating in so. You feel protected by this invisible rope of trust and you believe that eventually, you'll get that love back but then reality kicks in, the rope breaks and you fall to the ground, broken and alone unable to think what just happened"

___________

"Maybe she was the love of my life, and I just wasn't hers"

____________

"Just a special someone" Ziva smiles at her daughter, wiping her own teardrops.

"Whoever it is, I think he is pretty awesome to think of all this"

"He is" Shahira smiles patting Sara's hair

"Where is he?" The question catches the attention of both women who were busy remembering old memories.

Ziva, stares out of the window, looking at the view of stars with awe, smiling to herself
"Somewhere, I'm sure"

"Mehfil mein Teri,hum na rahe toh
Gum toh nahi hain
Gum toh nahi hain
Kisse humari,nazzdikiyon
Ke kum toh nahi hain
Kum toh nahi

Kitni dafaa subah KO meri
Tere angan mein baithe maine shaam kiya
Channa mereya mereya
O piyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

_______
Okay! Done
How's everyone?
I know this must've been a little confusing but I'm sure the confusion will fade as the story progresses.

Warning-This story is INSPIRED by ae dil hain mushil
I repeat INSPIRED

It's not the copy-paste version of what we have already seen.it's quite different
Please don't judge it before giving it a try

Any comments saying "that's adhm"
"Same to same"
Will be deleted
As I said INSPIRED

aside from that
I hope you all will enjoy this, coz I'm certainly gonna, while writing this emotional roller coaster.

Tii then

Take Care

😍💓😘💘😜💝☺