"Allah Wariyan"

Third person's POV

"Shut the fuck up,I almost got raped" zeeshan throws verbal daggers at ziva who tries her best to control her laughter as she remembers the policewoman almost eating Zeeshan's face.

"You surely enjoyed it" Ziva says between laughs.

"No-no way,I'm glad that wasn't my first kiss"

"Well,you're lucky I was your first kiss " Ziva winks at him and walks towards a ice-cream parlour. Leaving Zeeshan in the memories of his favorite moment.

F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K

"You know what,I'm ashamed of calling you a son,someone who has such low class dreams" Yaser Malik shouts at his son after he discovers his writings.

"Low class?,seriously dad?" Zeeshan's anger rises towards his dad for first time in sixteen years of his life.

"Since when our dreams categorized? That engineering or being a doctor is high standard and wanting become a writer is of  low standard,you know what I should be ashamed that I have a father like you-" before he can continue,he is rewarded by a slam on his cheek.

His mom gasps as his father stands in shock ,since the first time ever he rose his hand on his son.

Zeeshan refuses to let his tears fall, he let's out a bitter chuckle "So today you proved,that I'm indeed not you son"

"Zeeshan" his mother scolds him,fearing that the old wounds will be opened once again.

"I proved it? Really? You make me regret my decision of ever bringing you to my family,you are not my son"

"Was I ever?" Zeeshan's tears make their way down but before anyone notices,he stroms off.
___________

Zeeshan stares at his "family picture"as tears fall from his eyes.  His childhood flashes in front of his eyes.

And in the middle of his break down he feels a hand wrap around his shoulder,he looks and sees his only constant in life,Ziva.

"Hey,it's okay...I'm sorry" she whispers reassuring words to him though her own eyes are filled with tears.

Zeeshan looks down at her,chuckling he wipes a tear from her eye " you came here to take care of me or so you want me to take care of you?"
She punches his chest playfully earning a mock groan,chuckling both of them look at the view of the city in front of them, as they sit in each others arms on the balcony of Zeeshan's house.

Ziva,glaces up at him looking intently,
"Zee?" ,he hums in response.

"Are you okay?"

"I guess so..." He looks at her,eyes filled with sadness.

"...I'll just do what he wants,because to be honest he is the reason I'm here today ,with out him I would have been nothing"

"Hey,you are not supposed to be nothing,trust me,one day you'll be the best author ever,and that day he'll regret every single word he said against you,I believe in you,more than anything" she smiles up at him. And before they can take in whats  happening,he leans down the same time she leans up,meeting in the middle,lips inches away from each other,with one look in each others eyes and a unsaid confirmation their lips meet in soft blissful kiss.

E-N-D

"How can I forget,you stole my first kiss" Zeeshan teases Ziva as they sit on the balcony of Ziva's father's apartment.

"Hey,you kissed me back"

"Well,I had to,you were so demanding"
Ziva smacks his head playfully

"Anyway what the point of being your first kiss,if I wasn't your first love" zeeshan regrets his words as he sees sadness cover her features

"Ziva,I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"Its Kay,yaar yeh kambakht yaadien,(dude,these damn memories)
his memories keep me alive and kill me the same time..." She chuckles sadly

"You know till today,I wish,I so wish I loved him enough,but damn my love was never enough,enough to make him stay,
you know memories are more loyal than the person itself" ziva stares at the sun setting as tears roll down her eyes.

"Why?" Zeeshan asks as his heart gets heavy seeing tears in her eyes.

"Because they leave but their memories don't,the hardest part about walking away from Rudra was knowing that he won't run after me,I try everyday to convince myself I don't love him anymore but... I think I'm gonna love him for a long time"

Apne rutthe paraye rutthe,yaar ruthe na
Rutthe toh khuda bhi ruthe saath chutte na

Hooo,Allah wariyan oo totti yaariyan
Mila de oye
Hooo Allah waaariyan Ruthi yaariyan
Milla de oye

how was it?
• their past is unveiled
•looks like ziva isn't the chirpy girl she shows to be
•will zeeshan realize his feeling soon or it'll be too late?