"Banjarey"

Third person's pov

"Films"

"Yash Chopra"

"Actor"

"Tom Hanks"

"Hey,I thought it was Leo" Ziva questions Zeeshan as they sit on a flight to Paris.

"Yeah,he's good but you know Tom Hanks is infact Tom Hanks" Zeeshan explains to his best friend feeling proud of his choice.

"Passengers are requested to tie their seat belts as the flight is ready for a take off"
The announcement by the air hostess catches the attention of the best friends.

"Oh,God"Ziva starts sweating because of her fear of turbulence.
Zeeshan obvious to the fact holds her hand tightly, whispering reasurring in her ear as she burries her face between his neck and shoulder.

__________

"Hey,its over" Zeeshan mumbles in Diva's ear as the flight comes to its normal height  in the air.

Ziva takes her face out of the his neck and shoulder, looking around her surroundings as she glances at her fellow first class passengers,before smiling gratefully at her best friend.

"Don't worry Senorita,bade bade planes mein aise chote-chote turbulence hote rehte hain" Zeeshan winks at her, hoping to lighten up her mood.

"Yuk,that's was pathetic"Ziva shakes her head at him,laughing anyway at his attempt for a joke.

"You love me anyway"Zeeshan quotes her line at her. She nods smilingly at him,her eyes twinkling.

And the banter continues.

___________

"PARISSSSSSS,here we are" Ziva opens her arms dramatically, breathing in the fresh Paris air. Whereas Zeeshan stumbles behind her carrying both of their luggage.

"Oi,drama queen,get your ass here"

Ziva ignores his calls and runs outside the airport making Zeeshan curses behind her.

___________

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Zeeshan glares at Ziva as sits at a bench as she waits for him but because of the heavy baggage he stumbles slowly towards her.

"I love you too Zee" Ziva gives him a flying kiss at him.

"God,I hate girls" Zeeshan takes a deep breathe as he settles herself beside her.

"Hah,I knew you were gay"
Zeeshan gasps hitting her arm making her wincing in mock.

"YOU must be gay, I love girls" especially one with brown eyes,hazel hair,5'3.
Zeeshan later adds in his head.

Ziva and Zeeshan have been friends since they know how to speak,their parents were/are best friends and they continued the tradition forward.And as far as he can remember the only girl Zeeshan ever had a crush on is Ziva well besides Jennifer Aniston. But he always termed it as a childhood crush and refuses to let himself believe its love but in moments like these he loses control off his feelings.

"Prove it" Ziva challenges him.

"How?" Zeeshan's brow creases in confusion.

"Uhmm..." Ziva looks around her surroundings,until her eyes stop on a particular person making her lips form a smirk.

"See that lady police-" ziva points at a lady police, quite young for her profession standing near a freeway,Zeeshan looks at her curiously.

"Go kiss her"

Zeeshan looks at her as if she told him that he is pregnant with her child.

"What,you love girls right? So what's the harm in kissing a girl? Or just say you love boys"

"No way,I'm straight "  Zeeshan walks towards the woman in confidence but stops ten inches near her.

"Jai Mata Di,Jai Mata Di..." Zeeshan prays,shivering with fear as he takes slow steps towards her.

Ziva falls down from the bench  laughing by seeing her best friend's condition.

"Excuse me mam" Zeeshan calls out to the policewoman still shaking with fear.

"Yes?" As she turns, Zeeshan pulls her by her waist pressing his lips on hers.

Ghoome Ghoome banjarey
Ghoome galiiyan yeh bechare

Don't know which way to go
Agge hoga kya?

Binn puche ghar se bhage,
Thode soye thode jaage
Bahhar hain duniya zaalim
Rab hi jaane Jo hoga aage

Sach bolo toh muh ke khatir
Jhutthi duniya jhutthi safe

Don't know which way to go agge hoga kyaa