"Kal Ho Na Hoo"

Firstly a big big big thank you to @LoveOfFiction for helping with the name of the leads,a big s/o to you
Guys please read her work,you won't be dissapointed at all,trust me!

Third person's POV

"Zeeshan Malik,I can't seem to  understand why are your MIT result so low? Care to explain yourself?" Yaser Malik fumes with anger as he sits in his favorite rocking chair with his one hand clenched in anger and the other holding his son's doomed result

"I'm,sorry dad,this won't happen again,I'll do better" Zeeshan recites the pharse which he has been saying since he started the art of studying.

"Oh,there it is again,the 'sorry chant'"
Yasee groans,tired of hearing that phrase since the past ten or something years.

And that's the morning of Malik family for you.

______________

"Aag suraj mein hoti hai, jalna zameen ko padta hai ... mohabbat nigahein karti hai, tadapna dil ko padta hai"

"The fire is in the sun, but the earth has to burn ... the eyes fall in love, but the heart has to suffer"

"Ewww,chiii" ziva groans as she reads Zeeshan's writings over his shoulder.

Seeing her reaction Zeeshan's smile changes into a scowl.

"Hey,what's wrong in this now? When will you start appreciating my work?" Zeeshan groans at his best friend.

"My love,when did I say its bad?,I just think it doesn't not have 'that feel' you got it?"
Ziva explains resting her head on her his shoulder.

"Its been years and I still can't understand what is 'that' feeling."

"Love,this-" she places her hand on his heart.

"-has never been broken, jab ishq nakamyaab hoga,tabhi inn hatho KO kaam milega (when your love will be painful then only these hands will know how to work)"

"Yeah right,as if its ever gonna happen" Tahir scoffs,disbelieving the fact that he could ever fall in love.

"Beta jab hoga na,tab yeh Sab hoga bas vo nhi hoga" (son,when that'll happen,everything will be there except that itself).

"Ms.Pyaar ki Philosopher, if you lecture on love is done, can we please go for an actual,worthy lecture"

"Kyu nahi putra,tathastu"(why not son,may god bless you) ziva hold her hand to bless Zeeshan and messes his hair.
Zeeshan is left dumfounded,it takes him one whole minute to realize what just happened as he launches himself at Ziva,as both get in a childish fight.

_______________

"Zee,bro come on get over with it" ziva groans as she lays in Zeeshan's bed as he "tries" to study.

"First, I'm not your bro and I can't dude I have to get this assignment done,I don't know about teacher but if I don't dad will surely kill me"

"As if you are getting anything huh?, you know what ,I think you need a break" Ziva comes and sits beside Zeeshan making him look at her.

"What do you mean by a break, Ziva I'm becoming an engineer,the word break isn't in my dictionary" Zeeshan frowns looking at his books.

"Acha kaha se kharidi aisi bakwaas dictionary"( really,from where did you buy such rubbish dictionary?)
Ziva chuckles quoting the Hindi film dialogue, hoping to lighten up her best friend's mood.

Zeeshan laughs for the first time in the whole evening "God,not again you and your filminess"

"Excuse me,you love my filminess and about that break I really think you should give it a thought"

"Yes I do love it,but where will I find this break?"

"Paris"

"Paris?"

"Yes,my love I think we should go on a holiday, you and me,let get out of this city and have some real fun"

"Hey bhagwan,ek ladka aur ek ladki akele,main duniya KO kya muh dikahunga?"( God,a boy and a girl alone together,what face will I show to this world?) Zeeshan dramiticly replies making Ziva glare at him before both of them burst laughing .

"Nautanki sala(bloddy dramatic), anyway yes or no?"

Zeeshan pretends to think even though he knows he can never refuse to Ziva.

Ziva stands on the beds before dramatically persuading him
"Come on my friend,what are you thinking about?seize the day, Jo hai ab hai, kya pata kal ho na ho?"

Zeeshan looks at her wierdly before giving in smiling at her childishness.

Chaahe Jo tumhe pure dil se,
Milta hain vo mushkil se

Uss hath ko tum tham lo,
Jo hai sammaa
Kal ho na hooo

•how are you all?
•what are your thoughts on the story so far?
•any ship name for Zeeshan-Ziva?

Next part coming very soon
Till then
Keep smiling
Love you all