Episode One - Chapter Four

SEASON 1, EPISODE 1, CHAPTER 4: (title goes here)

(Written by S)

Shibe's POV

I was alone in my bedroom that day, everyone else was outside. I heard some walker growling but I didn't give a shit (I was a total badass B) ).

I opened up my backpack that I had with me and took out my old scrapbook. Inside were some hilarious and funny memes including dat boi, harambe, Pepe and doge (doge was the best!!!!).

When I finished flicking through the memes and snickering like a fucking faggot, I flicked to the end of the book and saw a picture I had taken of my old friend, Lukas. (He's basically the guy from minecraft story mode!!!! if you haven't played it get the Frick out of here!!!!!)

I teared up at the picture because I hadn't seen him I'm so long. After a couple of seconds, I literally started bawling my eyes out because of Ho much I missed his dorky little face and his soft blond hair.

"LUKAS I MISS YOU SO MUCH"

I heard a noise outside of my room but I thought it was just the wind or something lol

But then...

Clementine, the drama whore, burst into my room

"WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING" she yelled as she cringed madly,

After sobbing like crazy again, I glared at Clem. "Get the fuck out of my room!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until she got bored and walked out. I started making out with the image of my one true love.

Before, I totally thought Luke was a FRICKING HOTTIE with his long hair, southern accent and mainly his looks lol but then I realized he was a total fucking tool because he started cheating on me with some fucking cuckface!1!1!1 so I dumped his sorry ass t now I'm forced to live with him or else I'll be bitten by a zombie fuckface so yeah. Byeeeeeeeeee have fun reading the other POV'S for a while lol!!!!!!

Clem's POV (written by XYZ)

DON'T LISTEN TO HER she didn't actually date Luke what a weirdo
__________________________________________________________