Scorpio Facts 101

Scorpio Facts 101

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHIIIIIIII

Its ya birthday!!!!!! LALALA (yeah I have no clue what I'm typing..)

You're an awesome big bro! ;) love ya! Your birthday present to me was awesome, I'd do something like that for you but I'd mess it up and it would look horrible, so my birthday gift too you is SCORPIO FACTSSSSS! Okay enough chit chat, time for my birthday gift to you!

~~~~~

'Playing with a Scorpio emotions is like opening the gates of hell.'

True... 0-0

'Scorpio often suffer their emotional problems in silence but will offer help to other if they can. Mainly because they listen more than they divulge to people.'

Why are these so true? o-o

'If an angry Scorpio can't win a fight with you physically, except to get the most painful and humiliating verbal smackdown of your life.'

Well, I wish this was true in my case... I suck at verbal smackdowns.... xD

(OMG YOU SENT ME THIS ONE xD I WAS LIKE 'CRAP SHE SENT ME THIS ONE... DO I KEEP IT IN ? OR DO I TAKE IT OUT?' but i decided to keep it xD)

'Because Scorpios don't like to talk unnecessarily and have a sea of different facial expressions, they can be very hard to read.'

I don't like to talk unnecessarily and I most likely have a sea of facial expressions, but I'm not sure if I'm hard to read....

'Scorpios give real advice, nothing sugar coated.'

I usually try my best..

'Sensual

Clingy at times

Observant

Reserved

Private

Intriguing

Obsessive'

eh.. yeah i guess

'Scorpios are very loyal when it comes to how they feel about a person, whether it's a lover or friend...... or an enemy. So when they like or love you, they will accept no criticisms from other. When they can't stand your ass.... well let the hating begin.'

hm... I guess?

'Just when others think a Scorpio is down they bounce back up and take control.'

Yeah, pretty much.

'Scorpios will mix and mingle and can actually be very out going, but they don't necessarily need a lot of social interaction to be happy.'

yeah, no. I'm not a social person. If you ever see me being social, without my friends around, its because its an act...

'Scorpio tend to be huge procrastinators. They're capable of doing so much but can become lazy and self-indulgent. Many times they just need that certain push.'

To true T-T that certain push is usually my mom.... xD

'A pissed off Scorpio sees the whole world as the reason they're on edge so they may take their anger out on the wrong people/things.'

Um depends on what pissed me off, I think for me.

~~~~~~

happy birthday once again sushi!!! Your 15,000 years old!!!! wow 0-0 you're a vampire.... xD hope you have an awesome birthday!!!! ❤️

~greeks

ps ill probably add something more later!