Chuchy aka Crimsxnight

For Chuchy aka Crimxnight:

Happy Happy Happy BirthDay Dear,

A short letter for you from your Tima: ❤

I still remember how we started talking with each other, I still remember your thoughts on me (bad ones xD). Well, it was first impression but at the wrong time xD Actually I was angry at someone & you took that person's side so it all got messed up, you thought I was being rude although I was just angry I'll ask you to forget it but it was a fun experience to me... xD

After then we got along so well, I don't know how it happened... But I love your voice & I won't say that I love getting those cute little PMs from you asking about my health or smth else... it really means to me, I barely talk to someone but when I do I talk a lot... i know; bad habit... *sighs*

Anyways, see, I'm again talking a lot, I just wanted to share some cute memories with you & I always get off the track ... xD But you know me I'm always high & I know it's your birthday so let's just get done with this wishing... :") shall we?

I love you, love you so much & always remember that I'll always remember you & love you.. Whatever & however you are, you are the kind & one of the bestest friends I have met here... :") I know you forget things easily but hey I'm not a thing *pouts* ... Always remember me, will you? Please :")

& I pray a lot for you... for all my friends so always remember, keep working hard for whatever you want, no need to listen to your haters, just live your life & live it fully... That's it! I hope you'll remember my words ...

Many many many happy returns of the day, My Chuchyyyy...❤❤ *hugs & kisses*

Have a Blast!

Enjoy Your Day!! :") ❤❤❤