I scream, you scream, we all scream for...

📃Dedicated to Redscarletdaisy, tswizzlemynizzl and SierraSama📃

🌸I scream, you scream, we all scream for...

✒️An LOTR and The Hobbit fanfiction

✒️Pairing: Legolas x Modern!Reader(Celine Silverheart)

✒️By: LadyAlicerius21

⚠️Strong language may not be suitable for very young audiences.

🌸🌸🌸Work Text:🌸🌸🌸

"Ice cream." The girl proposed suddenly, out of the blue, because that is exactly what she wants at the moment.

Sitting up from her position on the carpeted floors, and abandoning her entire work, Celine turned to acknowledge the blond haired archer who was currently fumbling with the device she just taught him how to use earlier: a phone.

"Legolas, are you with me or not?" She shut her laptop closed before turning to face the ellon who was still yet to give her an answer.

Finally noticing that the Sindarin Prince was way too distracted by something on his touch phone, Celine decided to walk over his place on the sofa and peer over his shoulder from behind to see what is was.

"Plants vs. zombies?" The girl chuckled a little too incredulously for the prince's liking. Because of all games, it just had to be that, "Put that blond hair of yours into a bun while you're at it and you'd pass as a grandma."

Legolas only shrugged and continued playing, "I could not allow these fell creatures to step foot inside our home. Look! They already managed to get into our lawn!" He momentarily panicked as one zombie almost made it through his defenses.

Sensing that the blond won't let up any time soon, she busied herself with searching for clothes inside her closet.

This isn't the first time the bluenette had teased the elf for acting like an old woman (Celine would always grasp the opportunity whenever it would come, the prince's reaction was just too priceless to pass out on), however, on normal occasions, it would usually earn her a dirty and annoyed glare from a very much indignant ellon who'd then instantaneously start an impromptu seminar about how elves don't age. Every. Single. Time.

However, such is not the case for today. Today, Plants vs. Zombies had reigned triumphant over her teasing and had the prince's undivided attention.

The girl felt the smile dying off her lips, her unnoticed jibe like dry unsavory bread in her mouth. The sound of sun falling and peas being shot at the touch of nimble fingers gave birth to that tiny hand that seemed to have grab ahold of her heart in a tightening vice grip. Small and unsuspecting and so easy to pass by unnoticed had oxygen and breathing not been basic necessities.

Now she knew what exactly it was that Legolas had felt while she was fawning over Captain America.

Was this it? Was she really-

"Now that's just childish and borderline stupid. I'm not THAT." her internal voice muttered in denial and immediately did well to stomp on the breaks of that particular train of thought before it even crashed onto the fragile gates of her ego. Celine Silverheart had never been je-

She refuses to acknowledge even the mere notion of the word in her head so much that she envisions a tinier version of herself with its arms crossed, a haughty frown on her face and a healthy blush on her cheeks as she averted her gaze from a brightly lit 10ft tall sign right infront of her.