Secret out

What happened last time:

"What war?" Kasamatsu wanted to know, looking confused because in the last years there wasn't any war he knew of. "Oh right, you humans don't know about that. Gomen." Tora apologized. Kagami froze and mentally slapped his head while cursing. 'Fuck, Why'd she have to say it like that? Now I'm doomed. They'll ask about it and she's gonna make me show them.'

"Humans? You make it sound like you're not human?" Midorima stated calmly. "Because I'm not, neither is Tai-Chan. See." With that two tiger ears popped out of the red haired girls head and a long striped tail appeared behind her. Everyone gasped and stared in shock. Kagami was really pissed right now. "Wait, Kagami's not human? So you have ears too?" Kise excitedly asked. "Just show them." Tora told her brother. He glared at her. Then he sighed and seconds later he too had tiger ears and a matching tail. Shocking everyone again, even though they knew what was coming. It's always different seeing it. "Kind of ironic for you to have tiger parts, despite of your names." Kuroko said in a monotone voice. "Yeah, our parents have a lame sense of humor." Tora laughed.

"So what are you?" A still shocked Kasamatsu asked. They all turned their attention to the twins. "You all know the story of the cats that rule the sky?" Kagami asked. They all nodded. "Everyone learns in school. It's an old myth that you talk about in history class." Momoi said. (Just so you know, i made up that myth) "Then I don't really have to explain much because it's a true story. The proof is standing in front of you." "It's true? So you mean there really is a "heaven" and the cats of four species live their ruled by the most powerful one, the tigers, or more specifically the white tiger, the cat with almost god like powers. And the Shadow Wolves are real too?" Riko asked shocked. "Yeah, the tigers, like me and my brother live mostly in the huge castle or close to it. Some others are around too, but only if they're royal guards." Tora explained. "You live in the castle?" She nodded. "Tai-Chan did too of course. Before he disappeared seven years ago. Why'd you go to earth anyway? You know we're not supposed to do that without a special reason. It's dangerous even with our powers. And I know for sure that Dad will be angry when He finds out that I went here to search for you."

"I just wanted away from there, you didn't have to come search for me." Everyone else just watched silently. "Sorry that I was worried about my little brother because I didn't even know if he was still alive damn it. And that was a crappy excuse by the way." Tora shouted angrily causing everyone to flinch. Although that sounded angry, she had tears in her eyes and her look was one full of sorrow and worry. Kagami looked really guilty. He went up to her and hugged her tightly whispering a sorry into her ear. She clung to him tightly letting her tears fall freely. "You stupid idiot. Why didn't you at least tell me that you were leaving." She whispered. "You wouldn't have let me go, or followed me." Was the replay. "You're probably right, but I did anyway." Tora laughed lightly.

She let go of her brother, wiped her tears and smiled up at him. Then she turned serious again. "So why'd you really leave?" Kagami didn't look at her but began talking. "I was nine and it was war, why'd you think I left?" He'd said it louder then he meant to. The others were still just watching the scene unfold in front of them, still not quite believing what was happening. "You were afraid weren't you. Afraid to see your family die." Tora whispered softly. The group behind them couldn't believe what they'd just heard. Kagami, afraid. That just didn't fit. Their attention turned back to the two red heads. Kagami wasn't looking at his sister. "But that's not the only reason is it? You also didn't want the responsibility when something like that would happen. But I think the main reason is, that you too, like me went to search for a specific person." The girl went on. Still not meeting her eyes the taller red head nodded. "Now I'm totally lost. Kagami ran away from home because there was war and he didn't want to see his family die, ok, reasonable, but the main reason he went to earth for was to search for someone? Who does he want to find? And what responsibility are you talking about?" Takao interrupted their moment. They looked at the others but before any of the two could answer Kagami's ears perked up, causing some of the people in the gym to jump in surprise. He sniffed the air and his eyes widened. "What is it Tai-Chan." Tora asked and sniffed as well. Then she quietly let out a horrified "Oh, no."