An old friend

What happened last time:

"Are we finally going tocontinue training or can we go?" Aomine said in an annoyed and bored voice. Hestepped out from behind some of the other GoM members. "You'll stay here Aomineteme." Wakamatsu shouted at the blue haired teen. Tora's eyes went large.

"Aomine? No way. Tai-Chan, is that?" she started. Her brother nodded. "He doesn't remember a thing though." That caused Tora to look even more shocked. "What areyou talking about? How do you know Dai-Chan?" Momoi asked. "I knew him eversince we were born for a matter of fact. We grew up together until he disappeared one year before Tai-Chan did. He's the one I mentioned earlier.Remember I talked about someone Tai-Chan came to earth to search for." Tora stated. Once again shocked gasps were heard and everyone looked at the bluehead who was looking at the red haired girl in disbelief. "What the fuck are you talking about?" "You were right Tai-Chan. He really doesn't remember."Aomine just looked at them utterly confused.

"You don't remember anything before age eight right? Not even your parents." Kagami said looking at the blue head."How'd you? ... That's none of your business." "Yes it is. I was worried about you, you know. Your parents even more so. I came here mostly because I didn't believe you were dead. I didn't want to believe it in fact, so my only hope was to pray that you somehow ended up on earth. Seems like I was lucky for once huh?" Taiga explained looking down, sadness clearly in his eyes. "Wait. Youk now my parents?" "Obviously, we were best friends."

"Wait you mean to tell me that blue haired freak doesn't know his parents? And how do you know them if you lived in heaven?" Wakamatsu wanted to know. "How about you tell us your story? Maybe I can pick up some pieces afterwards." Kagami offers. Aomine stayed quiet at first. He never told anyone except Momi and her parents. Then he quietly began to talk.

"I remember falling down from somewhere and then waking up in a forest. My head was pounding but I didn't have any wounds. The only thing I remembered was my name. I kind of panicked a little, despite that I was only eight. After I calmed down I decided to wander through the woods for a bit wondering who I was and where I came from. That's when I met a girl. It was Momoi. I didn't know her, she was a complete stranger, but somehow I trusted her. She asked what I was doing in the forest all alone. And I told her what i just told you. Because I had nowhere to go she took me home with her. Her parents were really nice and they decided to look after me, becoming my aunt and uncle sort of. That's everything you have to know." He finished.

Everyone was quiet. They looked really sad by now. Who would've thought that the big badass Aomine Daiki had such a depressing past. "So basically you're an orphan?" Wakamatsu said not  believing what he had just heard. 'No wonder he's an ass sometimes. He's had itpretty tough.' Aomine looked away not answering.

"You went exploring that day,like you always did." Kagami picked up. "My guess, something caused you to fall down from a cloud, then you hit your head when you made impact with the earth below and you didn't have a single scratch because we heal faster than humans."Kagami guessed. "Wait, you're saying I'm like you, not human?" Aomine said shocked. And he wasn't the only one that was shocked. "The reason we know eachother so well is because his father is the strongest man under the royal guards of my father, causing him to be the leader of the army and for a matter of fact my father's best pal." Kagami explained. "His name is Aomine Daichi and he looks a lot like you." Tora added turning towards Daiki. "His wife, your mother, is a beautiful women called Aomine Ayumi. She has the same hot headed attitude you do." She went on.

Aomine Just stood there trying to let everything sink in."So Dai-Chan is from "Heaven"as well?" Momi asked. "Yeah, he's a panther, which I find ironic because of his attitude, one of the few that live in the castle." Taiga said.

"Wow that we found him as well. He can join us." Tora announced. "Join us to go where?" FULL STOP "Oh no, nononono. I'm not going back home with you. Nu-uh, nope, not a chance." Kagami said. "Please Tai-Chan. Think about mom and dad and all the others. They're your family. They deserve to know that you're alive. They were all worried sick." "But... I can't just go there after all these years. And I can't just leave here." "It's ok Kagami. Go see your family. We know that they're important to you." Riko told her ace. "You sure?" Everyone nodded inagreement. "As long as you're back tomorrow for training." The couch said."Thanks guys."

"You're going with them Dai-Chan." Momoi told her childhoodfriend. "What? But..." "No buts, you're going, and don't you want to meet yourfamily?" Wakamatsu told him. That did it. With that the three Yokais left and the others finally continued practice.

Yay, their gonna see their parents again, what will happen? Find out in the next chapter.

Till next time. Bye