Meeting their Parents

What happened last time:

"You're going with them Dai-Chan." Momoi told her childhoodfriend. "What? But..." "No buts, you're going, and don't you want to meet yourfamily?" Wakamatsu told him. That did it. With that the three Yokais left andthe others finally continued practice.

"So before we go we have go teach you how to change forms and how to fly." Kagami explained. "Fly?" "Yes fly. How do you think we're going to get to heaven? I'll even show you a few magic attacks and stuff about fighting.

Afterlong and exhausting lessons of flying and shapeshifting they were finally readyto go. After a few minutes of flying they came to the gate. Strange enoughthere wasn't a gate keeper at the moment. In the castle at the door of thethrone room on the other side were two guards. "Would you be kind enough to letme and my friends see my father?" Tora requested. "Princess? Where have youbeen for so long? The King was very worried about you." One of them said. "I'mreally sorry." She apologized and went to the door that had been opened by the guards. Kagami and Aomine followed their tails swishing from side to side from nervousness."Father, I'm back, sorry I worried you." Tora shouted to the throne, where her father was sitting, speaking to a blue haired man with panther features waring the same armor as the guards, well a bit different because of his higher status.He turned to see his daughter. "Tora! Dear where have you been?" The girl looked down. "I... went to earth." She confessed, shocking both, the king and hiscompanion.

"Tora, why would you do that? That's dangerous. You should know that." "I went there to search for my brother." She protested. "We've been through this, dear. I explained it many times." "Yeah, but it seems like we were wrong and she was right." The blue haired man said noticing the bigger red head behind the princess. The king looked to were the man was pointing, his eyes growing wide at what he saw. "Taiga? Is it really you?" he whispered.

The boy looked at his father. Regret and sadness in his eyes. "Dad." He said quietly. "Taiga." Kai said and went to hug him tightly. "Where have you been? We were worried, we thought you died." "I-I'm sorry." Kagami said hanging his head in shame. Then he began to explain everything. "You don't have to worry about me dying any time soon, son. But I should have guessed, that you'd go searching for him, but after one year I thought you'd finally accepted it." Kai sighed.

The armored man looked down in grief. "Yeah I know it was not the best idea I've had, but it was worth it in the end. I made a lot of new friends, and most importantly..." the teen looked behind him and motioned with his tail for the teen behind him to stand beside him.

Slightly nervous with his ears turned backwards and his tail still twitching from side to side, Aomine came to stand next to Taiga. The two adults stared in shock. "I found him on earth, just like I hoped I would. Unfortunately, he can't remember a thing before age eight." Kagami explained. "D-Daiki?" The blue haired guard breathed out disbelieved. Kai stared at his son just as shocked. The red haired twins both nodded at the blue haired man's question. "Then I guess, you're my father?" Aomine asked unsure. "Yes" the taller blue head whispered. "You're alive. I can't believe it." The man went to hug him and a single tear ran down his cheek, which he quickly whiped off. Then he turned to the twins. "Thanks, for finding him and bringing him home." "You're very welcome. We're glad to help. See it as pay back for all the things you've done for us when we were kids."

"I guess you'll be wanting to go back though. Right? Since you lived down on earth for so many years you'll want to see your friends again." Kai said a little sad. Kagami nodded. "But you have to visit us once or twice a week. Got it?" the king decided. Kagami looked at his father in surprise. Then he grinned. "Got it. Thanks dad. It means a lot to us." Kai nodded smiling. "But I want you to at least stay the night. Is that ok?" Kagami agreed.

"I'll take my son home with me then. Meet you here tomorrow." Daichi said and went out of the room, followed by Aomine. Just as they left, the Queen entered. "Tora you're back. We were worried." She said. "It's ok Hikari, she brought her brother home." Kai smiled. Hikari then noticed Taiga standing there. Her hands went to her mouth and her eyes began to water. Then she went and hugged him while crying. Kagami hugged her back and pat her back in order to calm her. "It's ok mom. I'm really sorry I left. Please don't cry because of me." He told her. A few tears escaping his eyes as well, even though he tried hard not to cry. "I didn't mean to hurt you." "It's ok Taiga. It's in the past. You're back and that's all that matters." She smiled up at him and got a small smile and a nod from her son in return. "You've become really handsome. You're a fine young man now, I'm proud of you and so is you father." She said. Kai nodded in agreement moving to join the hug. Taiga put his face on his mother's shoulder and the dam broke. He cried, for the first time in so many years, he cried. Hikari smiled softly and stroked his hair to comfort him. Whispering soothing words.

Meanwhile with Aomine. They went to their flat in the castle. They stepped inside and saw a woman coming their way. "Welcome home dear." She said. "Tora came back just now. She brought her brother with her." "Taiga? So she was right about him being alive. I'm so glad." She said, her eyes getting glassy. "And her brother found someone else." Daichi said, moving to the side to show Aomine standing there. "Uh, hi. Mom." Ayumi gasped reacting the same way Hikari did when she saw Kagami. She began crying and hugged him tightly. "Daiki... Oh my little boy. We thought we lost you. You've gotten so big. You're a really handsome young man and I'm proud of you." The smaller women said in a happy tone. Aomine looked away, slightly embarrassed but happy at the same time. "I'm proud of you too." His father told him and hugged the two as well. And Daiki just like Taiga started to cry, for the first time in so long. He clung to his parents and let his tears fall feely. His mother too, just like Hikari stroked his hair to calm him down.

After all the crying, explaining and making up, everyone went to bed.

Ok, the story is almost finished now, so keep reading. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. ; )