Friends meet Family

The next morning came quickly. The two families met in the throne room. "So you really want to go back already?" Kai asked the two boys. „Yes, I'm sorry father but we promised to be back today for basketball training." Kagami said grinning at Aomine at the end. "You won't beat me no matter how much you train." Aomine told the red head while smirking. "Watch me." Kagami gave back, making the panther, laugh. Taiga just glared. "You can't beat me when we spar so shut up." He said. Making Aomine glare this time. "Basketball?" Ayumi asked. "Yeah, it's a sport on earth and no one can beat me at it." Aomine boasted. His parents smiled at him. "I already did it once. I'll do it again." Kagami pointed out. "That was just luck because you had your teammates help you. You never managed to beat me in a one on one." Kagami looked away pouting. "I will. Just you wait." The blue head smirked at that remark. "Maybe we could all go to earth together for one day so you can meet their friends." Tora suggested. "That's dangerous dear. We can't just all leave heaven like that." Hikari told her daughter. "It's just for one day, please. I want to show you that earth isn't so bad than you think. Some people are ok with what we are. Tai-Chan and Dai-kun's friends for example. They were shocked and surprised, but they're still their friends." The red haired tiger girl protested. "Fine One day. Not longer." Kai announced. "Thanks daddy. You're the best." Tora yelled. "Thanks dad." Taiga said. "Now let's go. We got no time to lose."

They went to earth, two royal guards following, just in case. When they got to the front of the gym, they saw their friends being surrounded by the wolves from the other day. "Argh, these fuckers again. I thought I taught them a lesson yesterday." Kagami growled. "Shadow Wolves? And you already encountered them yesterday?" Daichi asked. "Yeah, but Kagami gave them a good beating and they left with their tails between their legs." Aomine told them smirking. "They probably smelled, that we were no longer with them and went to get revenge by getting my friends." Kagami snarled. "Bastards" Aomine agreed. "Daiki! Please mind your language." His mother scolded him. "Sorry mom." Kagami snickered at that. It was great, he finally got to see them again. He just hoped that his memories will return as well. But now they gotta concentrate on saving their friends.

Meanwhilethe others were panicking, because the wolves got closer and closer. One ofthem went to jump at Momoi. She braced herself for the impact, but before she was about to close her eyes, she saw a giant panther ramming the wolf away. The blue cat positioned itself in front of Momi and snarled at the wolves keeping them away. It looked really pissed. "A... panther?" Momoi asked shocked. Then Kagami and the others came running towards them. "You all ok?" Tora asked. The yall nodded. "Good job." Kagami told the panther. Said creature turned back to human form, with his cat parts still there. "Dai-Chan?" Momi gasped. "Yo" was the cocky answer. Surprisingly the wolves turned human too and they looked really pale while staring at the tall tiger with the white ears in fear. "What are you doing here on earth?" the leader stuttered out. "I don't think that's any of your business Taku." Kai said. "Guards, take them back to heaven withyou. You know how to deal with them." He ordered. "Yes my king." Theyresponded.

Eyes snapped open at that, realizing why the wolves were so afraid. One of the guards threw a ball to the ground and a portal to the heavenly prison opened. They maneuvered the wolves inside and followed after them, the portal closing up.

"King?" Riko asked staring at said person with still wide eyes. "Guys, this is Kagami Kai, my father and the woman next to him is my mother Kagami Hikari." "It- It's nice to meet you sir, mam." Riko stuttered out. 'So that's Kagami's parents huh? His father is radiating power. It's amazing and overwhelming at the same time.'Everyone thought.

"Callme Kai everyone. It's bad enough that the guards address me this formally." He said shooting a glare at the blue haired man in armor next to him. "Sorry, can't help myself." Said person chuckled. "Anyways, this Baka is Aomine Daichi,my best man and leader of the royal guards. He's a strong fella which you don'twant to encounter in battle. Next to him is his wife Aomine Ayumi." "Yo, nice meeting ya." Daichi said. The others stared. 'Seems like they are Aomine's parents. His father looks really strong as well and he acts just like him. 'They sweat dropped at the last thought. 'Hopefully he's not the same stubbornidiot.'