Chapter Two

Jack's POV:
I just got off the plane and I text Mark.
Hey just got off the plane. Are you here?
I get a reply a few minutes later.
Hey, yeah no. I forgot to set an alarm. I'll be there in a few minutes. I have to bring Chica so she'll be a little excited.
I answer: Okay. I'll see you soon. And I can't wait to see Chica! Also, I need to tell you something.
He answers: ok. And I need to tell you something too.
I reply with ok, and go get my stuff. About ten minutes later, I see a white golden retriever running up to me, and a red haired man trying to hold on to her. I laugh, and bend down and pet Chica. "Hey Chica Pica! How are ye?",I say. I look up into Mark's beautiful brown eyes. Gosh, do I love him. "Hey, Mark!",I say excitedly. "Hey, Jack! How are you?",he asks. "I'm good. How are ye?",I ask. "Good. A little tired. But good.",he says. I smile and we walk to his car. He puts Chica in backseat and puts my stuff in the trunk. I get in on the passenger side and buckle up. He gets in and soon we're off. "So, what did you need to tell me?",he asks. I start to freak out, internally, and think of how to tell him that I love him. "Oh, uhm..I was wondering if you would mind if I moved down here?",I ask. What was that?! I don't want to move! I love Ireland! But you love Mark too. Shut up Brain! "Oh! Cool! I'd love it if you moved down here.",he says, "But I didn't think you'd ever move from Ireland. You love it too much."  Fudge he's got me...fudge fudge fudge what do I do what do I do? "Uh...well it's lonely there. And all my friends live here. And it'd be good for me anyway. I need to get out and about.",I say. Fudge, what the heck was that. I mean Yeah it's lonely but not to the point where I would move! "Uhm...Jack are you okay?", Mark asks. "Huh..Oh yeah. I'm fine.",I say. He gives me a worried look and keeps driving. Soon we get to his house and another car is there. Does he have a girlfriend? No he would have told me. Right? "That's just my mom's car. She's helping make everything. We can't do it by ourselves.",he says as we get out, and I calm down. We bring all my stuff up to the room I'm staying in and he lingers at the door. "Are ye okay Mark?",I ask. "Yeah. Uhm..if you had a friend who liked their best friend a lot. How would you tell them?",he asks. Does he like me? No he's not gay...is he? "Well, I would just tell them. It's a 50/50 shot that they like ye back.",I say. "Ok. Thanks. Wait... when would be a good time to tell them?",he asks coming back into the room. "Well, if ye live near them, Thanksgiving would be a great time. Ye would be showing them how thankful ye are for having them in your life.",I say. Why does he want to know all this?