Chapter Six

Mark's POV: 
"I cuddled you that night because you were warm and comforting. When I met you, my life was a living hell. And you made it so much better, Sean. You really did. My brother had passed away and I had just went through a major breakup with this guy I really liked. Oh yeah, I'm gay by the way. Sorry for not telling you. I meant to, a long time ago.",I say, gently putting my arm around his shoulders. "Oh Geez Mark, I'd figured that out a long time ago. And mine was too. My dad had passed away and Signe had broken up with me and my parents....didn't accept that I was gay. I don't know if I've ever told ye that.",he says, putting an arm across my chest, and resting his hand on my stomach. "You had told me you were gay, not that your parents didn't accept you. Is that why you always spend holidays with me?",I ask. "Yeah, I knew ye were okay with it. And other reasons I don't know how to explain.",he says quietly. Does he like me? "Well if I'm gay and so are you then we're just a house of gays. Minus my mom and Chica",I say jokingly. He laughs. Then he stops. "Wait..are you asking me to move in with ye?",he says looking up at me. "If you want to. You seem upset in Ireland. I mean I know you love Ireland and all but you don't seem happy there anymore.",I say looking into his eyes. "Of course I want to move in with ye! Are ye kidding me?",he says excitedly.  I laugh and pull him closer. He eventually falls asleep on my chest and I pull the blanket over him. I soon fall asleep. 

How Do I Tell You I Love You?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें