Thirteen

I wake up and turn to JC.
"Let me guess, your leaving again?" He says in his morning voice.

"Correct." I say.
Leaving bed that is.

He sighs and ruffles his hair.
"I don't see why we can't just stay in bed all day today."

"Because Kian promised you he'd help you pack your things in here today with you so you guys could catch up on things alone and Tayler and Grayson are going out tonight so we all also have to go get nice outfits since they invited us."

"So then what are you going to do?" He asks.

"I don't know, probably go shopping for tonights dress with Jay." I say as I brush my hair.

"Uhg!" He complains and gets out of bed stomping out of the room.

I shower and get dressed in some light skinny jeans and a cut sweater that said "Adidas" on it.
I put on my white high top converse and straighten my hair.
I do some mascara and foundation and study myself in the mirror.

My light brown eyes started to turn orange as the light hit them, which looked awkward with my light blond hair I often highlighted.
It looked unnatural even though I was born a blond, I look nothing like the rest of my family.

Everyone else is a brunette with brown eyes, I stood there looking at the shape of my face.
Circular, although people often call me anorexic for how skinny I look.

I didn't like it.
I ran my fingers through my hair and parted my hair correctly before turning the bathroom light out and walking downstairs.

Everyone else had already left except for Jay.
Hair hair was curled, her green eyes popped today. She had mascara on making her eyelashes look even better, and her green shirt topped it off.
Her khaki skinny jeans with combat boots fit her perfectly.
The reason I tell you this is because I was admiring her.
I can see exactly why kian likes her, and exactly why Jc doesn't feel that way about me.

"Do you want to go pick out our outfits for tonight."

She gives herself a double chin and makes a weird voice.
"Yes." She says.

I laugh and she stands up from the couch and we walk to my car.

"Rock, paper, scissors for who drives." She says all determined.

"Your on." I say.

First round she wins.
"Two out of three." I say.

"Fine." She shrugs and we go again, she wins again.

"Um five?" I ask.

"No! Drive." She laughs.

"Uhg fine." I say and drive.

We make it to the store and walk around.
"I dare you to go ask that guy if they have any dresses." She whispers, pointing to a worker.

"Jay, this is a dress store."

"Exactly." She smirks.

I roll my eyes.
"No!" I say.

She laughs. "Chicken."

"You warm up real fast." I say.

"You don't like it?" She asks.

"No its great I just thought you'd be shy."

"I am shy, but once you give me food we can be friends."

"I really feel like this is going to work out." I laugh.

"Why? Can you relate." She asks.

I nod."completely."

"Doesn't look like it." She points to my stomach.

"I can't help it. I know I look like I don't eat."

"No you don't look so skinny that its bad, it was a compliment."

"Yeah whatever." I try to pass the subject.

She looks at me a little confused.

"Anyways what's going on with you and JC. You guys act like a couple but deny it." She says changing the subject.

"We're just friends."

"Oh okay. Yeah, do you guys make out 24/7 cause you act like you would."

"No!" I say.

She raises an eyebrow.
"We don't kiss, we're just friends."

"Friends that sleep together. I see."

"As friends."

"Uh huh." She laughs.

"Quit being such an ass!" I laugh.

"Fine." She pouts.

Eventually I found a shorter purple dress with white lace at the top that went to my knees and some white heels.

Jay found a mint green longer dress that had cut offs on the sides and a white necklace.

By the time we got home, Tayler did too and she had a red strapples dress that flowed when she spun that cropped in the middle but met in the back, with a black design on the top.

First, Tayler and Jay got me ready.
I put on my dress and heels with my necklace and some gold eye make up. They put some cute blush on me and mascara and eyeliner and just some gloss on my lips. My hair was curled and its probably the best I've ever looked.

Then, we got Jay ready.
She put on her dress with her white heels and necklace, we did some silver eye make up on her and liquid eyeliner with nude lipstick and her hair was wavy and parted more to the side.

Next was Tayler. She had her dress on and some black heels, a dark maroon necklace and a bunch of rings on.
Her brown hair fell to her back with curls and some cut bracelets.
She had brown eye-shadow on with mascara and cute blush.

After that, we waited for the boys to call us and day they're ready.

JC POV:

Even though me and Rosie are just friends, I'm here date to the dinner.
I've been thinking about asking her out but I want it to be special and I don't know how to do that.
But sometimes I know she deserves better than me and I don't want to disappoint her.

We all got ready pretty quickly, we all had the same tux with different colored flowers and did our hair.

The girls walked out of the house, as Grayson and Kian talked how good about Jay and Tayler looked, meanwhile they'd think I'm weird if I said something about Rosie.
Although I wanted to say something so bad.

They quit talking and kian eyed me.
I give up.

"She's pretty damn close." I say.

Grayson looks at me.

"What?"

"She's pretty damn close to perfect." I say.

"Yeah I know, now quit." Kian says.

They get into the car and Grayson and Kian basically drooled.
So they can love their girls, but I can't even call Rosie pretty in front of them. How is this even suppose to work? And even if I did ask Rosie out, kian would never forgive me or accept it.