Chapter 3: I Close My Eyes And....

I close my eyes to the familiar freezing ice air. My body was being invigorated by the scent.

This was my dream place.

Taking off in speed, I floated in the air above me. Soaring like a bird, I landed perfectly on my left leg. I felt completely at peace. Double lutz.

"Oi, move!"

"Eek!" Skating out of the way quickly, the yellow flash of the male was the last thing she sees before tumbling to the ground. Stopping in his tracks beautifully, he looked back at me who was getting up from the ground.

"Don't just stand there, do something?!" Pouting, I skated quickly near him, almost making him fall down. I wasn't going to let this guy get in my way!

Quickly moving through the ice, I raised my leg up in the air and landed backward on my left foot as I finished my triple axel jump. Skating into a serpentine sequence, I was moving through like a lightning flash. But I needed more.

Raising my right leg over my back, I held both of my hands onto the skates. A Biellmann Spin. Trying to raise my leg higher, I accepted defeat as I skated casually. I can't do a perfect Biellmann spin.

I can't be laid back with all these spins, spirals, or jumps.

I need to be better.

I want to try out everything before these legs dies on me.

"Hey! Yuria!" Breaking out of my thoughts, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shivered at the touch as I turned around to see one of the best world's figure skater.

Mila Babicheva. The third top female figure skater in the world.

"H-Hello.."

"Don't be shy! I'm sorry I got your name wrong, Yuria!" The female who named me "Yuri" instead of "Yuria".

"It's alright. I feel thankful that a great figure skater is right in front me me. I feel very blessed."

"Oh, you're so adorable!" Rubbing her cheeks near mine, I almost died from the physical contact. Being near the figure is ought to make me toxicated. She was a famous 18 years old figure skater, one of idolized people in Russia.

"Great figure skater? She's just a hag!" Yuri yelled out, with Mila with her taunt sign near her forehead. I only merely sweatdropped. Mila skated over there at extreme speed. I was surprised. If I was skating, it would take a few seconds longer. But with one long stride, she reached Yuri very easily.

"M-Mila!"

"You shouldn't insult your seniors!"

"Um.. You're going to kill him!" I yelled out to no avail. Mila was ought to kill him.

"Don't worry, they have a great relationship despite their hatred.." Seeing the person right by me, I almost gasped.

Popovich Georgie.

One the most famous figure skater, he is one of my idol for the figure skating world. Popovich focuses on artistry, which is also something I focus myself. How he loses himself into his performance... That was his style.

Every figure skater has a style, whether if it's to surprise people like Viktor, artistry like Popovich, or even pure skills like Yuri.

What is my style?

I gritted my teeth.

Can I really beat Yuri?

.

.

Who has more skills than me?

.