Chapter 2 : getting to know them

Authors note: Here's chapter two it a but longer than chapter 1. Hope you like it .

It was the blonde hair guy from that table ' I'm sorry but I better hand this order to the chefs so the can cook it for that other table' I said smiling he moved to the side and said ' sorry I only just realised I was in your way ' . I smiled at him and said ' thank you ' , When I handed the orders and turned around and realised the blonde hair guy was standing there ' can I help you sir ' I said with a questioned look on my my face , 'yes I was wondering if you could help me get your name ' I laughed and said ' why didn't you just ask my names Nicole and yours ', ' Niall and that's a really nice name you have ' he said and smiled . I smiled back and said ' aww that's sweet of you , yours isn't so bad to' .

He was just standing there awkwardly just looking at me and smiling so I just waved my hand in his face and then he noticed he was staring at me then looked around. Then I said ' sorry Niall but I need to get back to work it was nice talking to you and don't you think your friend over there will be wondering why your just randomly talking to me ' I laughed and heard him say ' nah they wouldn't care they talk to people they don't know to and don't even know there name but still talk to them ' I laughed so did he.

' Umm Nicole ? I was wondering before you go back to working can I please have your number , so we can meet up and get to know each other more ?' Niall ask stuttering through his words. ' yeah sure ill quickly write it down' I grabbed a napkin and a pen and write down my number with my name. I gave it to Niall and said ' here you go '.

' Ill text you ' I smiled and giggled and said ' okay , bye ' we waved at each other and him and his group left .

After work I got home and said ' hey ' to my brothers and walked up stairs to my bedroom . I got out of my work clothes and put on a jumper and thick black leggings, leaving my hair down.

I sat on my bed and closed my eyes then all of the sudden I heard 'BEEP' . I realised it was my phone , I picked up my iPhone and it said I had a text from an Unknown number . I slid it open and read the text .

'Hey Nicole , it's Niall from Nando's . I thought you might be finished work now and I was wondering if you wanted to meet me and the boys tomorrow at Starbucks ! xx'

From Nicole

'Hey Niall , umm yeah sure I don't have work tomorrow and nothing on so yeah that'd be cool. what time ? xxx

From Niall

'Is 11:30 fine ?xx'

From Nicole

' Yep perfect see ya there :) x'

From Niall

'Cant wait see ya tomorrow love xx :*'

I smiled and just rested and finally a couple of hour ms then went to sleep .

I woke up the next day excited I jump into the shower , dried my hair, curled my hair , brushed my teeth,put on mascara , cover up and lip gloss. I got changed in jeans and put on a t- shirt with a jacket . I checked the time and it was only 10:30 so I went down stairs to watch tv and there sat my two older brothers Cameron and Tom , ' hey Nicki ' thy both said , ' hey Cam and Tommy ' I said smiling and sitting next to them. ' So where are you going this morning ' Cam said obviously seeing that I'm dressed nicely. ' to Starbucks to meet some people I met yesterday ' I say . I went silent while we watched family guy and then 'BEEP' . I picked up my phone and saw I had a message from Niall .

'Morning love , can't wait for you to meet the rest of boys there going to love you xx see you soon x '

From Nicole

'Yeah can't wait to meet them I'm hoping they'll like me see you soon xx :) '

I looked at the time a couple minutes after and realised it was 11:23 !! Already wow time goes fast it will take my only 5 mins to get there any way . I said 'bye' to my brothers and left .

It was 11:30 and I made my way in side Starbucks and saw Niall jump up and run and shout 'Nicole 'and hug me I said ' hey ' and he led me to the table him and the boys were at . First the boys introduced them selves and stood up ' Hey I'm Zayn ' the one with the really nice quiff said. ' Hi I'm Louis ' one of the shouted looking at me smiling he had brown hair and blue-green eyes , ' hey I'm Liam ' one of them said normally Liam had brown hair and brown eyes , like mine . ' hello there , I'm Harry ' one of them said Harry had curly brown hair and hazel eyes, then he winked at me and smirked at the same time . Soon Niall saw him smirking at me and said ' well come on let's go order some thing' we ordered our drinks and Niall wouldn't let me pay for my drink. Then he ended up getting it his way and buying me a drink .

I sat next to Niall and Liam ,by the end we knew a lot about each other an i found out Niall and Harry were the only single ones . Louis was dating a girl called Eleanor , Liam was dating Sophia and Zayn was engaged to a girl called Perrie . I think me and they said one thing the I only just realised .....