Chaper 4 :The dates ( part 1)

Authors note : hey, hope you guys like it sorry if it dumbest fanfic ever x love u xx

Nicole's Pov

It was the next morning after the beach , I woke up so tired and hungry . The thing was I was to lazy and tired to get up and get food so I just laid there daydreaming with my stomach rumbling. Then I got too hungry that I shouted really loud for one of my brother's to come up stairs and into my room . ' Tom ' i shouted and there was no answer that's weird usually he would be there and answer . 'Cam' I shouted for my other brother then I heard a shout come from down stair ' yeah Nicki? ' . Then I heard foot steps going up the stairs .

Then there was the sound of the door creaking open 'what's up ?'

He said walking into my room ' nothing , I was just wondering if you could please make me some breakfast ' I begged giving him puppy eyes . he sighed and said ' fine but why can't you make it yourself ? ' and then I just said ' because I'm too tired and lazy and I don't want to get up , I'm too comfortable ' , he just sighed again and said ' ok ' .

After my brother Cameron left to make me breakfast I heard ' BEEP' assuming its my phone I picked up my phone and saw ' you have a text from James xx' written on it . I swiped my phone and looked at the text .

'Hey Nicki !!x Yesterday was fun ! I was wondering do you want to do that meet up we agreed on yesterday , today xx '

To James xx

'Yeah sure ! what do you want to do ?? xx :) '

From James xx

' Well I was thinking it looks really cloudy out to day and it looks like it going to be a rainy day , so I was wondering do you want to come over to my house and chill out and watch movies ?? :) xxxx'

To James xx

'Yeah sure sounds fun , what time should I come over ?? xx'

From James xx

' Whenever you want I don't mind xx '

To James xx

' Kk so ill see you when I'm ready !! xx bye see ya later James xx '

From James xx

'Ok see ya then Nicki :) xx can't wait x '

James's Pov

Yes Nicole said yes , Nicole's been my crush for ages . Whenever I look at her of see her it like there's no one else around us it's just me and her . I've finally for her coming around to my house . I think Amy is the only one who notices how much I like her . I was thinking she would spending time with that Niall guy from yesterday . I got every thing ready for her coming over I can't wait !!

Amy's Pov

I was busy lying in bed sleeping and then I woke up with hearing 'BEEP' I picked up my phone knowing it came from it . I saw I had a text from ' Harry <3 ' . I swiped me phone open and read the text and it said .

' Hey Amy I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out today I have nothing to do xx'

To Harry <3

' Yeah sure do u wanna come to mine and hang out because it looks like its gonna rain today xx '

From Harry <3

' Yeah that sounds good what time should I come ?? xx ;)'

To Harry <3

' Well it 10:40 right now how about 12:00 ?? xx :) '

From Harry <3

'Yeah sure sounds great see ya then love xxx'

To Harry <3

' Yep see ya then Hazza xx '

I smiled at the thought of him and then ran of into the shower and got ready in comfy cloths for the day with Harry I can't wait .

( oh yeah and when they exchanged numbers at the beach they also exchanged home addresses )

Harry's Pov

Omg I can't believe im going to have a whole day with Amy she is beautiful , amazing , kind , sweet an just everything a guy will want in a girl . I can't wait to hang out with her !!!

Catalina 's Pov

I was busy having breakfast this morning when I heard ' BEEP' and it came from my phone , I picked up my phone and it said I have a text from ' Aaron <3 xx' and it said .

'Hey babe , do you wanna come to mines today and we can hang out xx'

To Aaron <3 xx

'Yeah sure , what time though ?? xx :) '

From Aaron <3 xx

' Anytime you feel like ? xxx :) '

To Aaron <3 xx

' Okay I'll be there around 12 love u xx see u then'

From Aaron <3 xx

' See u then babe :* xx'

I ran up stairs and got ready to see my boyfriend . I honestly can't stop smiling and can't wait!!

Aaron's Pov

I'm so excited to see my girlfriend today , I know I saw her yesterday but I just love her so much and just love seeing her beautiful smile , laugh and everything. she's the most amazing girlfriend I have ever had !!

Nicole's Pov

I was getting ready and all happy then I hear ' BEEP' I check my phone and see I have a text from 'Nialler x' , I check I and it says .

' Hey Nicki , i was wondering do you wanna hang out today ?? :) xx '

To Nialler x

' Sorry Niall I'm going to James' s house today maybe another day :( xx '

From Nialler x

' Okay that's fine and yeah there's plenty of other days xxx'

To Nialler x

'Yeah hahaha sorry have to get ready promise talk later xx bye '

From Nialler x

' Ok love talk later bye bye xxxx'

After that I just kept getting really excited but nervous !! I really felt sorry for Niall that I couldn't hang out with him but at the same time I was excited to hang out with my crush !!

Niall's Pov

I was quite upset that I have no one to hang out with today and was upset that Nicole was not able to come but worse , she's hanging out with James . It's obvious that he's got a crush on her everyone can see it but her . It was also obvious that yesterday at the beach he was jealous and angry whenever I went close to Nicole but I didn't care .

The thing is she's going to his house today and I bet by the end of the day they'll be boyfriend and girlfriend and ill have no one . if only I could have Nicole right now . so I guess today ill be alone because Nicole's with James , Harry's with Amy , Aaron's with Catarina , Louis with Eleanor , Liam's with Sofia and Zayn's with Perrie .