Chapter 7 : Memories

Nicole's Pov

I still couldn't believe what happened , I actually got into a car crash it just scares me that I could've been dead by now but I was able to stay alive. My head has been hurting all day , things have been flashing up in my head and quickly fading away. When I got to my room I saw picture on my wall I looked at them and there all pictures of me and those people that were at the hospital today. At least now I know that they were telling the truth about me being really close to them . I then picked up a picture of me and the two boys that are supposedly my older brothers . In that moment memories came flooding in memories of me and my older brothers the good and bad times and the memory that my mum and dad died ...

I remember being so sad that whole entire week and missing out days of school because of it . After the memories I ran down stairs shouting Tom and Cameron . They finally answered and walk out the living room .

" what's wrong ? " Cameron said , after that I ran up to him and hugged him and I said

" I remember you and Tom now all of our memories and don't worry I also remember how .. Mum .. And dad .. Died "

He hugged back and seemed so glad that I remember it now . Soon Tom gave me a hug and he asked me .

" so do you also remember the others that were at the hospital"

" um actually no I don't , but when I remembered our memories there was a child hood friend I remembered " I replied

" and who was that??? " Tom asked confused

" I'm not sure is it like Mitch ? " I asked

" oh yeah you and him were friends since you were babies but at 11 he left to another country till he was 13 and his family decided to come back but when he did come back you.. forgot all about him and he talked to you and asked if you till remembered him and you said no and he ... was heart broken because he loved you " Tom said stuttering at bits

" wait so your telling me I forgot about Mitch after two years and he loved me , omg I'm such a terrible person " I said shocked .

I feel so sorry for Mitch now and the truth is I remember liking him too but I stopped because I told my self he's never coming back . I wonder if he still lives around here .

" Tom does Mitch still live here ? " I asked

" yeah he just lives across the road now actually . Why ? " he questioned me

" could we please go visit him tomorrow ? "

" sure , why not " after that I hugged and thanked him .

I went back to my room and went on Twitter and realised I used to talk a lot about that Niall guy and all of the others and also when i go on my messages I noticed that I talked about them a lot to Amy .

All my memories flashed back in and every single one of them came back . Cameron and Tom are my protective older brothers , Catalina and Aaron are dating and are my best friends , Amy is the closest out of all the friends we are like sisters . Harry likes Amy and Amy likes him back but here still not dating . Harry is in a band with Liam , Louis, Zayn and Niall , Niall I have a massive crush on him as well as James and Mitch and there all my best friends . I'm so glad all my memories are back now . I just can't wait to tell every one and also meet Mitch again .

Authors note: hope you guys liked it , I can't wait to right the next chapter !! :) xx - Nicole xxx