Chap:16

Virginia decoded the virus ...

But their life remained the same.They had lost market credibility and market share.The King mobile was a history but Virginia still had a hope.She believed in herself but Max had no hope.

They were sitting before their lawn which had six feet grass and it looked like a jungle.They were sitting on the bench side by side.Once it was a waiting area for their staff and King's bus used to pick them and drop them at their premises.But now it was deserted and lonely.

It was a beautiful sunny day.Virginia unwrapped her bandage and ran her hand on her wrist where she had a thin line of a scratch.She did not remember anything about cutting her wrist but their was a scratch which was reminding her constantly.

"I hope this scar goes away soon"She said but their was no answer.She turned her head and glanced at his face.There was a very angry look on his face,it was more of a complain or sadness.Virginia did not continue the topic .She was lost in her thoughts and then suddenly she stood before Max.

"Do you find me attractive?"She said and unwrapped her robe strings.She looked down at her bare breasts which were hanging like empty balloons .Her ribs could be counted easily and her arms were like sticks.Her body was pale.

Max looked at her body and his breath got deeper.He pulled her closer and she was standing between his legs.He kissed her softly and she gasped.He places many soft pecks on her breasts and she ran her hands on his biceps.He sucked her nipples softly and stood up before her.He stepped forward and she moved back in his grip.

His warm breath was touching her face and she was trapped in strong arms.Her bare breasts were touching his warm chest and she felt how cold her body is.She touched his face with her cold fingers.She felt his bulge was growing.Then he broke the connection with a jerk and stepped few inches away.

Virginia covered her breasts and Max closed his eyes and controlled his breath,his shoulders and body was slumped forward a little.Then he opened his eyes and their was smile in his eyes.He hugged Virginia again and placed many a kisses on her cheeks and lips passionately.

"You...dirty girl...such a dirty girl"He whispered during passionate kisses and nibbled her mercilessly.Virginia laughed at soft tickles and hissed at little bites against her soft skin.

Virginia's body was weak for any physical activity.She lost so much blood and she needed food and rest.She slept most of the time and when she was awake she worked on her computer.She promised Max that she will bring King's mobile to market back.

Her body was weak for any sexual activity but her cravings were coming back.She tried to initiate it many times but Max was waiting for a green signal from doctor which was not coming in months.

Virginia started getting cravings of foods.One day she thought of cherries,berries and strawberries.As the days passed her cravings grew more and more.She craved for chocolates too.Everyday she aspired for the exotic foods and it made her sick.

She became quieter and Max asked her many times.

"What is it Virginia?"

She did not tell him.She could not...It was food that he could not afford and she did not want to add to his misery.She kept quiet and Max tried to solve the puzzle.One day she was sleeping when he felt there was something under her pillow.He moved the pillow carefully .They were pictures ...pictures of berries and chocolates.Probably she was collecting them since days and she was cutting them from newspapers and advertisements.

Max looked at Virginia who was sleeping peacefully.Next day Max skipped his breakfast and bought a big try of berries for Virginia.She was sitting in the bed and waiting for him.When she saw him she smiled.But then she saw the tray in his hand and her eyes flashed with light.Her smile faded away.