Neko Jack -Part 2-

Marks POV
I was sitting at my desk editing a video when I heard the door open. It closes quite quickly but I ignore it. This video is taking forever to edit, it's like it won't ever end! I feel a tug at my boxers, it's Jack in the sexy maid outfit fit I got him the other day, he's sooo sexy. I stand up and pin him to the wall. "Mmmm fuck me daddy~" Jack says as I grab his crotch. He moans loudly as I start to suck his already stone hard boner "YEESSS" Jack whimpers when I pull away and get undressed and lay on the bed, he crawls over to me and spits on my dick making me wet. I pull Jack over no position him. He starts to slowly enter me inside me when I couldn't take it any more and thrust myself into him as hard as I can "AAHH!! FFUU- Mark yeas~" I thrust hard and fast into him repeatedly until he moans and it puts me on the edge, I cum inside him but keep thrusting, he cums in the air and I cum again grunting as I pull out, half asleep Jack wraps his tail around my waist and we fall asleep together, but before I do I pull out a shock collar and wrap it around his neck, "you better be careful of what you do from now on kitten~" and with that we fell asleep in each others arms.