chapter 3 - turned back my head

Jungkook's POV

Park Kyung - Inferiority Complex

omgosh !! Park Kyung sunbaenim came out with new song !!!

luckily , our dorm's wifi was fast . I couldn't wait any more to listen the song .

wait , the girl isn't Eunha ? why is she here in the MV ? why is her voice here ?

I looked back at the title . I just realized that I forgot to read " ft . Eunha of Gfriend " I was too excited .

[ skip ]

I am obsessed with this song . It's so good . I can't stop listening . The melody , rhythm , voice and everything about this song are amazing . I will open this song whenever I feel stressful or bored .

[ skip ]

( EATJIN V LIVE )

" the song that i'm Into these days is ..." I said . " Park Kyung sunbaenim's Inferiority Complex " I didn't dare to say Eunha's name out .

" right now it's on #4 "

" please turn it on " Jin said .

" something is so good about this song  "

" my back hurts , turn it on already "

I moved my body with the rhythm when the song start playing .

I purposely let Eunha finished her part before I ended the song . I just want people to recognise her talent .
I even explained to Jin what does the song means which I don't need but I think this song is way too good .

after Jin ended his V live , I went to my room and played the song again . I was ready to sleep but someone knocked the door . It was Jin .

" jungkook , have you slept ?  "

" no I haven't . anything ? "

" just wanted to remind tomorrow we need to wake up early . " Jin said and he realized that I was playing that song . " you seem to like that song a lot huh "

" thanks for reminding . ya , I really like that song . " I said showing my bunny teeth .

" anyways , have a good night sleep . good night "

" good night "

tomorrow I'm going to meet Gfriend again . yes , we are going to the same event which is the meet & greet of smart school uniform .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eunha's POV

I looked into the mirror , observing my new hairstyle , feeling satisfied . I got haircut today and I have bang now . my members said that I look more younger with bang which I think so as well .

oops ! I have to sleep now . I need to wake up early tomorrow for the smart school uniform meet and greet .

[ skip ]

" arhh arhhhhh yeojachingu "

the fans screamed our names out like nobody's business when we arrived at the venue although some of them were holding BTS banners . I was dumbfounded by the amount of fangirl .
some people screamed my name so I waved my hand and smiled to them .

" so Wednesday ~ " we sang and danced to the song happily . we also performed our songs and there was a mc .

the MC asked about SinB's oppa , SinB said that her oppa wasn't able to attend .

" no worries , your oppa is behind u " the MC said .

i automatically turned my head to the back and I saw Jungkook . I quickly turned back .