chapter 9 - who ?

eunha's pov

*MAMA 2016*

" I told you we will meet after we debut . " he said with a smirk .

" i need to go now , excuse me . " I said with annoyance .

" no . tell me why do you choose mingyu as your partner huh ?! "

" I didn't choose him . he also didn't choose me . we are arranged . " I said looking straight into his eyes . my heart skipped a beat .

" fine . by the way , you look extraordinary beautiful today . "

" thanks . I really have to go now . " I said and left him alone .

[ skip ]

" why do you touch his hands ?! " he said .

" waeeee ?! that was part of the choreography . " I said . " are you jealous ? "

" yes . I am . " he said and walked away .

i didn't know I could feel this happy when he said that he is jealous . I didn't know that he could look this beautiful with that contact lenses .

" hey ! " yerin popped out beside me all of a sudden .

" I heard your conversation with jungkook . " she said while teasing me which made my cheeks turned red .

" is so obvious that he liked you . " yerin added .

" nah I don't like him . "

" jinja ?! I know you are lying . just admit that you like him . "

" I never like him . " I said and rolled my eyes .

" okay ... we gotta go now . come on . " she said and held my hand tightly .

[ skip ]

jungkook's pov

" what are u watching ? hyung ? " I said walking out from the bathroom .

" arhhh yeojachingu's performace at mama . " I added .

" hahahahaha . " he laughed all of a sudden which made me curious .

" waee ?! "

" look at yerin . she tripped and almost fell down . hahahaha . " he kept laughing and reapeating that part .

" isn't she cute ? " I asked .

" I agree . "

" should I tell eunha about that ? "

" about what ? about you like her ? "

" no . about you crushing on yerin . "

" how dare u . jeon jungkook . "

" nah I won't say . just kidding . "

" good then . watch the performance with me . come on . I know you want to watch eunha . " he said and teased me .

[ skip ]

*SBS GAYO DAEJUN 2016*

" jungkook ? why you look so worry ? is there something you want to tell ? " Jin asked while sitting down beside me .

" eunha is collaborating with got 7 and seventeen . I have no idea who she gonna pair up with . " I said with a sigh , hoping I could collab with her .

" yay no worries . I heard today she will have two special stages and she is doing sexy concept . aren't you excited ? " Jin hyung asked .

all of my hyung know that I have a crush on eunha since pre-debut . I was waiting for her to debut so I could meet her again .

" nahh I'm still worry . " I said and bit my finger

[ skip ]

" shake dat booty booty . "

I never know that yugyeom was her partner . my best friend just danced with my crush . what should I do ?

[ skip ]

" eunha we need to talk . " I took her wrist and dragged her to a private room .

" waeee ?! what again ?! " she said and crossed her arms .

" did yugyeom t.. touch u ? " I aksed .

" of course no . "

" ok fine . " I said and she walked away .

[ skip ]

" annyeonghasaeyeo . " eunha said and bowed to the staffs .

when she found out that I was there , she was shocked . I smirked at her .

" so you guys will have a collaboration . we need two people to stand at the center and have a mini duet . " the staff said .

" so jungkook will be the center and we need a girl to be a center as well . " the staff added .

I took a glance at eunha . she was staring at the table , maybe she was thinking something else . but I truly hope she could be my partner .

" I will . " a familiar voice . it is eunha .

I was trying not to smile so I pretend to be shocked to hide my smile .

" so you guys can start practice now . " the staff said and left the room .

[ skip ]

*singing*

" ermmm eunha your pronunciation need to be clear a bit . " the vocal teacher said .

" arhh okay . " eunha said and lowered her head .

" I think both of your voice do not match together . should we change ? " the vocal teacher asked .

nobody answered .

" I guess eunha needs to change with yuju . " the vocal teacher added .

" arhhh okay . " yuju said while eunha just nodded her head and gave a bitter smile .

[ skip ]

Eunha's POV

" yuju !!! eunha !!! " yerin said and hugged both of us .

" where is sinb ? " I asked .

" she is still practicing . " sowon onnie answered .

" I will go to take a shower first . " yuju said .

then , yerin dragged me to her room and locked the door .

" so did you pair up with jungkook ? " she aksed .

" no . "

" then who is the one ? " she asked desperately .

" yuju . "

she looked at me and held my hand .

" eunhaya everything will be fine . no worries . "

" no . but .. "

" paboya . " she cut my words and hugged me tightly .

" take a shower and have a rest and don't think about anything . okay ? "

I nodded my head lightly and gave a bitter smile .

yerin onnie left my room . I was still sitting at my own place , thinking of the things that could happen .

I lowered my head and close my eyes ...