chapter 5 - seconds

Jungkook's POV

I have watched all episodes of Gfriend's showtime , just to see Eunha . nobody knows that I watched all episodes , not even V hyung . you guys will probably think that I was too free . NO ! I have to practice for our comeback . I just took out some free time and watched them .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eunha's POV

arghhh so freaking tired . I decided to check the views of " Inferiority Complex " . I was damn shocked . 7M views ! I texted Park Kyung sunbaenim to tell him this good news . I was really shy when I first met Park Kyung sunbaenim . We got closer because of " Oh My God Tip " .

[ skip ]

" annyeonghasaeyo " I said while waving my hand in front of the camera .

" today we are here at ISAC " I said excitedly .

i'm taking part in running , 4x100 running and archery .

[ skip ]

I just noticed that I am actually good in archery . I am totally suprised and satisfied with my archery result . although we didn't get gold medal but we still got sliver medal . It is still a medal , just in different colours right ? I tried to think positive . but to be honest , I didn't even expect us to get any medal in archery either .

anyways , I got last in running , SinB got 4th and Yuju came first ! We are proud of our Yuju .
in 4x100 running , we got third . we were the last at first but Yuju helped us to get third at the last round .

I was given an opportunity to wink on the big screen . I was shocked though . I was happy to know more about Sana . we talked a lot about our idol life and a lot of things . Sana is from Japan but she speak Korean fluently .

I was amazed by the speed of Jungkook . He ran as fast as lightning . I couldn't really describe his speed but is really fast . I was really suprised when a lot of people fell down on the floor but they didn't give up and kept running . I guess the floor was slippery .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jungkook's POV

ayyy, Eunha is there .

I walked in front of Eunha and purposely sit there .

" let's sit here " I said to Hongbin .

" ahh yeojachingu Eunha " he said while teasing me .

" hyung... "

Hongbin knew something .. *cough*

[ skip ]

today was a tiring day . I think about Eunha again .
she is cute when she ran . eventhough she got last but I don't really care . and I never expect this . she is good in archery huh .

" Jungkook , is time to have dinner " Yoongi screamed from downstairs .

" naeeee "

[ skip ]

" Red Velvet comeback ! " Hoseok hyung told me . I could tell that he was really happy .

I watched their MV with Hoseok hyung & Jimin hyung . I love the MV , is so colourful and pastel and I noticed that Yeri looks prettier here and she became chubby . and woah .. her voice is so clean and suits the song very well .

I thought about the Jungri shippers so I went to instagram and searched for the fanpage . I was really shocked by the editing skills again . I looked at all the edited pictures , I really look great with her .

[ skip ]

" collaboration stage with yeojachingu , TWICE & Lee Teuk sunbaenim ? " we opened our mouth as big as we could .

" yes , you guys are going to perform the legendary song - sorry sorry "

yeojachingu ? yeojachingu again ? is it fate ?

" you guys are going to perform run first and then sorry sorry . you guys will meet them tomorrow and practice together . "

" naeeeee "

ottokae ? yeojachingu and TWICE !!! I was happy inside when I heard that we will have a collaboration stage with yeojachingu .

[ skip ]

we were the first group to arrive and we were waiting for yeojachingu and TWICE to start the practice . after waiting for a while , I heard footsteps , getting nearer to me . yeojachingu & TWICE arrived at the same time , I guess because they came to the practice room together . they bowed to us politely and I did that to them , too .

we started our practicing with GFriend . they are going to perform Mr by Kara . I kept staring at Eunha while they were practicing . She looked at me for 3 seconds through the mirror which made my heartbeat faster . gosh , that was embarrassing . the ways she dances just made me kept looking at her . the ways she dances are energetic and cheerful . she definitely reminded me of my trainee days .

after them , there was TWICE who is going to perform Gee by SNSD sunbaenim . I enjoyed their performances but not as much as yeojachingu . I was being biased there so no need to bash .

then we started practicing our song " RUN " . I caught Eunha staring at me and I stared back at her but she automatically moved her head to another direction . I was disappointed but maybe she is shy . that was embarrassing , again .

lastly , we practiced the song " sorry sorry " with Lee Teuk sunbaenim . the distances between me & Eunha are probably 700 cm . we ended our practices at 3:00 a.m . we were tiring . We kept practicing the same song .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eunha's POV

we were ready to perform at the backstage . I still couldn't forget when Jungkook stared at me . that moment was awkward . the ways he dances are really aggressive which I enjoyed it a lot .
I was chit chatting with TWICE but I felt someone was staring at me . the person was Jungkook and all of a sudden , my heartbeat was so fast and I felt really hot .

Jung Eunbi ?! what are you even thinking ?

[ skip ]

I was really satisfied with my performance . I didn't make any mistakes and I enjoyed the stage a lot with Lee Teuk sunbaenim, BTS sunbaenim & TWICE .
I was still thinking why Jungkook looked at me . If these moments are recorded by the camera it will definitely gone viral .

" I was happy when I caught him staring at him to be honest ... " I said in my mind while smiling .

" Eunha , why are u smiling ? " Yerin asked me while eating an apple .

" ah .. no.. no .. nothing .. just that .... " I racked my brain to think of an answer . " ermm ermmm ... "

" is there something you hide huh ? " Yerin asked me with her eyebrows knitted and bite the apple

" no.. nothing " I said while avoiding her eyes .

" what's wrong with you , Eunha ? " Yerin asked while holding my hands .

" really nothing unnie "

" just tell me , Eunha . I will help you with that "

" really ? but you will be suprised if I tell you this "

" just tell me Eunha ya... "

" I will tell you but please don't tell the other members "

" I won't tell ! " she said while she put her index finger on her lips .

" I caught Jungkook staring at me when we were at the backstage & during our practices for our collaboration stage " I said everything in just a sentence .

" mwo ?! " Yerin said with a confused face . " Jungkook from BTS ? "

I nodded my head and smiled a little bit .

just only his name will make me smile :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________