chapter 17 - idol's life

author's pov
" I don't deserve the golde maknae. "

Eunha looked up. Trying not to let her tears rolled down her cheeks.

" You deserve the whole world including me." Jungkook said and held her small and chubby hands tightly in his big and strong one.

" I will only bring troubles for you and I , nothing else. " Eunha replied. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows once again and shooked his head lightly, not agreeing with what Eunha said.

" From the first day that I saw you, I knew you are the one. The one who belongs to me. The one who I love. " Jungkook added. Eunha glared at him and blinked her eyes thrice.

" You like me from the first day when you saw me ? I could feel you hated me a lot and you were being obvious that you like sinb. " Eunha smirked and rolled her eyes.

" Aren't you jealous ? " Jungkook teased. She tried to act cool and said " no " to Jungkook which made Jungkook laughed a bit. He knew that she was jealous.

" Ya ! Stop laughing ! " Eunha crossed her arm infront of her chest, standing like a boss.

" My princess is angry oops. " Jungkook covered his mouth and did some silly faces
which had Eunha laughing so hard.

" Finally she laughs. " Jungkook thought and smiled a little then continued to laugh with her.

*you can imagine what happened after this right ? hehe*

[ skip ]

Both of them were holding hands, walking on the moon-glow gold beach of Hakdong Mongdol Beach.The waves were gently drenching the sand.

The stars shined brightly as if to welcome the people back to these hours of comfort and relaxation.

Nighttime was the best time.

The moon glistening on the dark blue ocean, all forms of life sleeping peacefully and the birds chirping wistfully.

Eunha and Jungkook sat on the moon-glow gold beach, their heads titled to ward the sky, observing the constellations and the patina of the moon.

The phone buzzed all of the sudden from eunha's place in her jeans pocket which made Jungkook looked at her phone.

Mingyu
: Hi Eunha ! 👋🏻

When Eunha wanted to reply back, Jungkook snatched her phone and replied by his own. She totally had no idea what Jungkook just replied but she smiled at his action.

" Tonight is our own date.I don't allow anyone to interrupt, arraseo ? " Jungkook ruffled her hair and winked at her.

Eunha just shrugged her shoulder and showed Jungkook the what-e-ver face.

" I can't believe the cute girl sits beside me now is my girlfriend. " Jungkook broke the silence and smiled which showed his bunny teeth.

Eunha playfully hit his arm and looked down with a smile on her face while Jungkook just laughed at her reaction.

" Aren't you hungry ? Because I am. " Eunha pouted and caressed her stomach which was starving.

 " Eunha pouted and caressed her stomach which was starving

" Let's go to the convenience store there then. " Jungkook said and pointed at the store which was near the beach.

Jungkook intertwined his hands with Eunha's. Both of their hands fit perfectly with each other's. They walked briskly like a 4-year-old kid to the store.

[ skip ]

" So what you want to ea- " Jungkook stopped and surprised by the two people in front of him.

" Onnie and Taehyung ? Why are you guys here ? " Eunha asked with her eyebrows furrowed, waiting for the answer from Yerin and Taehyung.

" Ermmm w-we.. " Yerin stuttered and looked at the ground.

" We are here to stalk you guys. " Taehyung said with a smile. Yerin startled at his answer and looked at both of them with a i-am-sorry face.

" Since we encountered, why don't we have a party together in the hotel ? " Yerin suggested to break the awkward atmosphere and showed her eye smile

" Since we encountered, why don't we have a party together in the hotel ? " Yerin suggested to break the awkward atmosphere and showed her eye smile. Eunha nodded her head while the boys just shrugged their shoulders.

[ skip ]

Four them sat in a circle. No, they were not playing a game.

Yerin sighed heavily, causing the three of them to look at her.

" I am sure they won't find out about us. All of us were wearing face mask and caps. We even hid our hairs. " Taehyung said with a serious tone, trying to calm them down.

" Even if they find out, they won't recognise us, right ? " Eunha said and showed a worried face then continued to drink her banana milk.

" You are easy to recognise because of your bobbed hair. " Yerin pointed out.

Jungkook scrolled his phone, hoping dispatch didn't find out about them. They were too relaxed and forgot they are idols.

" Our comeback is near, I don't want to bring any trouble to the group. " Eunha said and buried her face in her palms.

" It's late now. Let's go to bed without thinking anything. " Yerin suggested while eating the chips.

That night was hard for four of them. Four of them couldn't sleep without thinking.

LIFE OF AN IDOL IS HARD.
___________________________
yay a lame chapter ;)