BRIAN - FERIN

"THIS IS WHERE I BELONG"
*Brian's POV*
I had been dating Ferin for 3 years and I knew she was the one. So I decided to make things bigger for us . It was our anniversary tomorrow so I decided to go with my buddy Joe and get a wedding , taking Sal and that ferret would not be of use cause they have no experience . I decided to go to the restaurant on which you had we first date which was a blind date arranged by Sal. I planned out everything from the place to the way I was going to propose and what I was gonna wear on what would be the best night of our lives.

NEXT DAY

*Ferin's POV*
You were woken up by a call from Brian. You picked up and he said that he had a surprise for you and that he would pick you at 6 and take you for the best night of your life .
You immediately knew it was going to be special so you wanted to look your best and you knew he would put effort in clothing too.
You decided to wear a red sexy dress with a leather jacket . You knew he was driven crazy when you wore such dresses.

*Brian's POV*
I had to look my best so I decided to go shopping with Sal , we chose a black tuxedo with a white prince collar shirt and a black bowtie.
I got home at 3 made all the arrangements and you saw the clock and realized it was only half an hour left till I  was about to meet my princess. I took a shower got ready and drove to go to her house which was a little far.

*Ferin's POV*
Brian was 10 mins late , you were getting angry but then you also realized that he may have had a long day at work so you decided to stay calm even if he got an hour late.
He came , you got in to his jeep wrangler greeted him with a kiss and he started to drive . He complemented you on how awesome you were looking. You noticed that something was setting him off, he seemed like he was nervous about something but you decided not to ask him.
You got to the venue for the evening , IT WAS THE RESTAURANT IN WHICH YOU HAD YOUR FIRST DATE and here you were 3 years after.
You were sat down on your table which was really romantic there were candles , roses all those stuff.
It was your dream, you were there with the man you love and that's all you wanted
You ordered the drinks and food. The drinks ariived and brian poured them. Suddenly Brian got up went on his knees ,pulled out a magnificent ring from the blazer pocket and said " Ferin Patel , I have known you for 3 years , you have made me the happiest I've ever been , you have been with me through thick and thin you are the reason I'm such a man. If it wasn't for you I would have still been the guy who gets up with a different girl every morning . You are the love of my life . I belong to you , will you marry me?"
With this both of you were in tears you for on your knees with him , hugged him wipes his tears off and kissed him.
You held him I'm your embrace and whispered into his ear " this is where I belong"
---------------------------
This is dedicated to my soul sister ferinquinn9 go check her account she has awesome stories written too (much better than mine)