SAL - MELINDA

"MOVIE NIGHT"
*SAL'S POV*
Melinda was coming over in a few minutes as we had decided to have a fast and furious marathon, and spend some quality time with each other. We had not seen each other in a week because I was on the bus tour. I was just setting everything up when I heard a bell , I wanted to make her wait just to tease her , she rung the bell around 20 times until I finally opened it and greeted her with a warm kiss with out even giving her the time to shout at me for making her wait . She instantly melted in my arms. I guided her in and  sat her on my bed and went to the kitchen to get some food and vodka, came back and poured the drinks by that time she had opened her jacket and I noticed she was wearing a "Team Murr " shirt . She liked to tease me as much as I did. I loved when she was a tease .I  gave her a weird look to which she replied " come on we both know it won't be on me for long" . Both giggled and then laid on the bed under the same blanket. She moved closer to and and put her head on my chest , and I started stroking her hair, she started to rub my belly and said " this is getting bigger everyday" to which we both giggled and I placed a kiss on her soft lips . As the kiss deepened you both started touching each other , between the kisses you pulled her "Team Murr" shirt over head and started running my hands all over her. The rest of the thing that happened the night made me feel how lucky I was to have her. It was the best sex I had. And knowing that I  would have her in my arms every morning when you woke up made me feel like the luckiest man on earth .
------------------------
This was a request by @crystalinda, hope you like it.
KEEP REQUESTING!