SAL - JESSA (1)

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
*JESSA'S POV*
I was sitting in Central Park, the day was just perfect,the weather was pleasant and cold breeze flying through my hair felt so good. But I had to leave for work in 10mins. Ugh.
"Do you come here often?" I heard a man say, I turned around and for some reason when I had an eye contact with him it sent a tingling sensation down my spine.
"Yes" I replied
"Are you from around here?"
"Yes, I live in New York"
After pause he said "I can't do it guys, she's too gorgeous. I looked at him in confusion waiting for him to answer.
" You're on a hidden camera TV show called Impractical Jokers right now, I'm Sal Vulcano. I have to do things that my friends say , but I could not. If you don't believe me see here are the camera's" he said pointing out camera's . I immediately googled him and he was saying the truth and was not a pervert . So I asked " Okay! So what was the thing that you couldn't tell me?"
His face flushed with embarrassment , he finally spoke "They wanted me to ask you for a kiss and I couldn't do it".
I was shell shocked, it took me a whole to et words out of my mouth , then I said " Well, you could have given a try, I wouldn't mind"He immediately looked up and leaned in, when his lips touched mine it was the best feeling, his lips were tender and soft. IT WAS THE BEST FEELING. He pulled away and leaded me to a more private area and started kissing again, his tongue licked my lower lip asking for permission which I instantly gave. After a few seconds he was called by a person who appeared to be a crew member. He said that he had to go but before leaving he gave me his phone number and another quick kiss .
I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot about work! I fixed myself and rushed for work. I could not concentrate so I asked my boss if I could go home and he agreed. After I reached home I decided to read something about him. Then I texted him " Hey! Mr. 22 across, are you free tonight? -Jessa, the girl from the park" As soon as you texted his reply cane instantly " Oh hey ! Girl from the park 😉 you did she research about me?
Umm, how about we meet at 8 in the same place in central park where we left things in the middle?"
I replied with an "Okay". I went to central park at 8 sharp you sat down and was waiting for him.
He did not show up , I was heart broken , then I realized my stupidity. How could I when think that a famous person would date me? How could I let myself into this? I got to my car and drove back home, hopped on my bed and tried to sleep.
Next morning I woke up and checked my phone to see if Sal had left messages . He had called 17 times and there were 11 massages. I called him , as soon as he answered the first thing he did was apologize. He was such a gentleman . We decided to go to a bar today at 7 pm, he asked me to wear something black and said he would wear black too. I reached there on time and I looked around for him bit could not spot him, I got furious and sat on the bar stool with my head buried in my hands. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned and looked up to see sal standing in front of me. I got up and hugged him tight. He took my hand without wasting anytime and took me to the dance floor, we danced all night it was the best day of my life . I guess "love at first sight" actually happens.
------------------------
This was a request by Sal_Vulcano_Fan, hope you like it.
KEEP REQUESTING !