SAL - JESSA (2)

*JESSA'S POV*
NSFW warning
Sal and I were really going good together, we liked each other's company and we met almost everyday on the past 2 weeks. He had introduced me to his friends too, they were really good guys. It was surreal that 2weeks ago I kissed a stranger and now here I was meeting him almost every day. As I was thinking all this, my phone went off, I received a text from Sal it read: "Hey!  It's my birthday tomorrow, there's a party at my house at 7 tomorrow, Please attend, it will mean a lot to me❤"
"How can I miss on free drinks and food😂 jk of course I'll be there" I replied.
I was really excited for it, so I went get him a few gifts , I wanted to get him something really special. It took me an hour to decide what to get him I finally decided on socks (since he loves them) and a lot of hand sanitizer and anti bacterial stuff😂...... And the big surprise , his birthday sex. I decided to write him a letter too about how I feel and what he's done for me.

NEXT EVENING

It was finally the day I've been waiting for even tho it was just like 24 hours it felt like an eternity. I wore my favorite black dress and straightened my hair , did a little make up and I was ready to go.  I got in the car , collected all I had to carry and pulled up to his house. I knocked on his door he answered he was looking damn sexy, even though he was wearing a normal shirt and jeans. I got into his house greeted him with a kiss and sat on his couch . I was expecting a lot of people but no one was there. I wondered maybe the other people were late , so I waited for him while he was getting something . He came back with good and drinks in his hands I sat him down and have him his gifts and saw him while he opened them, he looked hot.
I dressed special cause it was his birthday , and so that if I get some extra time and sneak and give him his big  birthday surprise ( birthday sex) to make things amazing and drive him crazy. Since there was no one in hall except us my senses were tingling to devour him but we had party coming over so tried to control my self as he announced that no one is gonna come its just us I just wanted to jump on him but before I could make a move he was already on to me kissing my cheeks and biting my ear ( never seen him doing that before)
"So can I get my birthday sex?" He asked , I replied with a
"hell ya!!"
He just pulled me real closer to his body and grabbing my left thigh and holding it real tight while his lips wonder over my neck and lips . as he was going down my heart was beating fast and heavy and moist breath settles on each others body I closed my eye and managing my self on hand on couch and other on his head grabbing his hair he rolled off my dress shoulder from my shoulder In a seductive way and slowly lowered my dress to my bare waist and started running his fingers on it . He suddenly grabed my waist tightly and kissed me as hard as he could and unhooked my bra and threw on floor while striping him self its was his birthday but he was giving me strip tease as well it was when we both were undress in front of each other he teased me by licking my temple with his tongue and leaving me moaning while he finger fucks me and kisses me and in last he asked my permission by looking deep into my eye, zero words other than my orgasm I agreed and let him straddled me,  well I helped him too after all its was his birthday.
BEST. DAY. EVER.
---------------------------------------
This was requested by Sal_Vulcano_Fan , hope you like it
The last part of this was written by my friend ferinquinn9 so thanks so much would not have written this
KEEP REQUESTING!