|| Watch Out! ||

This was supposed to be published yesterday but I got a bit sick ;; Sorry..~

Sangmi's POV:

A sigh left my mom as I pouted slightly and she looked at me.

"You know, I didn't find my soulmate, before I turned seventeen.." She tried to cheer me up, but it wasn't working that well and I shrugged.

"I'm sixteen! Everyone is finding their soulmate and I'm just sitting here alone on a Sunday afternoon, just sitting." I exclaimed and my mom pulled me into a hug, before laughing slightly.

"Do you want to know how me and your dad met?" While shrugging my shoulders, I leaned against her shoulder and she let out another laugh.

"I was in the park.. So was he and he was playing soccer." She started telling the story, but it wasn't because I was that interested and I found myself get lost in my own thoughts.

"-and then I got hit in the head by something and it turned out to be your dad, who accidentally hit me with the ball. Of course, he wasn't aiming for me, or I don't think so and he then started apologizing, while looking into my eyes.." She continued to ramble on and on and eventually she reached to the part where they looked into each other's eyes, before they saw colors.

"To be honest, I didn't really believe it that much, before Soohee found her soulmate.. She didn't even believe in it herself!" I exclaimed, rubbing my eyes and it wasn't because I was crying, I was just a bit frustrated.

"Why didn't you believe it? You learn about it in school and you know me and your dad, or we told you, that we're soulmates." She explained, to which I nodded.

"I know, but it seemed a bit unrealistic, it seemed too good.."

"I understand that, but come on." She stood up, dragging me with her as I groaned, because I really didn't feel like moving.
"Go for a walk or something, while I prepare dinner for the three of us." This made me groan again and I shook my head, before sitting down.

"I'm too lazy.. When's dad arriving?" I asked as she dragged me up by the wrist and she flicked my forehead slightly.
"Soon, but get some fresh air, it's not good for you to stay inside all day." After giving my butt a pat and after me glaring at her, I was on my way to the park.

"Get some fresh air, it's not good for you to stay inside." I mocked her words as I continued my way towards the park and it wasn't because my mom met my dad at a park, I was heading there, or maybe it was, but that didn't matter.
I shivered slightly, cursing myself for forgetting an extra shirt, or something and after what felt like two hours of walking, I finally reached the park.

While making my way towards the swings, I noticed a few guys playing soccer and my mind wandered to my moms story. Quickly shaking the thought out of my head, I sat down on the cold swing, before moving my legs.
It didn't take more than a couple minutes, before it got boring and I stopped and ended up just sitting there, thinking.

"Watch out!" Someone shouted, which made my head snap towards the voice, just as a ball came flying my way.

**

Renjun's POV:

"It's seriously one of our rare days, where we could stay home and rest and you guys want to play soccer?" Donghyuck exclaimed, making me shrug my shoulder and look towards Mark, who nodded.

"I'm ashamed to be friends with you." He shook his head and placed a hand over his eyes, covering them.

"Wha- Why?" While looking at him weirdly, I waited for him to answer, but it never came and I turned to the two, who actually wanted to be active today.

"He's too lazy." Jaemin rolled his eyes and I nodded, before heading towards the door. "Let's just go, we won't get him to move, not on our day off at least." Mark mumbled and we were soon on our way to the park.

"Why didn't the others want to join?" My question made both of them shrug at the same time and Jaemin turned his head to me.

"Jisung doesn't like to play soccer." After he had said that, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Chenle is hanging out with his soulmate and I think, Jeno's doing homework." While widening my eyes, I tapped Jaemin's shoulder and he looked just as surprised as I did.

"Did we have homework?" We asked at the same time and I could almost feel Mark roll his eyes.
"If it's Korean, then I've already done it, but if it's something else, I haven't." Jaemin exclaimed just as we reached the park and I nodded.

"It might be math.." This made him groan, before placing the soccer ball on the grass and he cracked his knuckles.
"I'm gonna kick all of my frustrations away." He said, before kicking it away, making both me and Mark laugh.

"You're getting that back yourself!" Mark said, which made Jaemin pout and look towards the ball, which was a good couple feet away. "Why am I always getting attacked like this? I just wanted to kick my frustration away.." I heard him mumble, before he walked towards it and I turned to Mark who shook his head, before doing a gesture with his hands, which basically said 'he's crazy.'

"I got it!" This made us turn to him and a ball came flying towards us.
"Good job, Jaemin." Mark rolled his eyes, before kicking the ball towards me and we started playing.

After, maybe five minutes, a girl entered the park and the reason that I noticed this, was because there weren't anyone in the park, but us and now the girl.

I apparently stood, looking at her longer than I thought, because I heard Jaemin whistle at me and he wriggled his eyebrows at me, before kicking the ball towards me.

The ball was flying pretty fast and the only reaction I had was ducking, but I realized too late, that it was now aiming towards the girl sitting on the swings.
Widening my eyes, I looked towards her and as if it was in slow motion, I saw the ball nearing her, before I shouted.

"Watch out!"