|| A Hundred.. ||

Sangmi's POV:

"It's really been a hundred days.." My eyes left the leaves, which were floating so elegantly in the air, to look at my boyfriend, his voice trailed off, his eyes were closed and with an arm wrapped around my shoulder a sigh gently escaped his lips, making a smile crawl onto my lips, he looked so soft.

"Yeah.. I can't believe I've been able to see the colors for a hundred days.." It was our hundred days anniversary, and we had taken the opportunity to have our date the place we first met, that is, the playground where the ball had hit me.

"I can't believe I've been with such an amazing girl for a hundred days." Covering my face with one hand and hitting him with the the other, I couldn't help but giggle slightly at his words, making a chuckle escape from him as well, his stomach vibrating as the sound reached my ears.

"How's Donghyuck doing? Soohee continues to complain about him, but deep down she misses him lots, it's just her pride won't let her apologize." My best friend and Donghyuck have had an argument, which resulted in them both storming off, giving each other the cold shoulder, which had been going on for almost a week now and Soohee was too stubborn to apologize.

"Same with him. Gets mad pretty easily since she isn't there to keep him on his feet properly, and then he turns completely quiet. Just like Soohee, he can't apologize because of his pride." It was one of those moments I was happy my soulmate was Renjun since he was pretty laid back when it came to apologizing, but boy, he could get jealous.

"At least you aren't like that.." Moving my head to rest on his shoulder, I had mumbled those words, which made him shrug, making my head move slightly and he moved it to rest on his chest instead.

"I might not be like that, but I tend to-"

"Cringe a lot?" I brought the episode from a long time back up, making him groan slightly at the cringeworthy memory, and I noticed his fingers curl, my laugh filling the silence as he cringed through the memory.

"I wasn't going to say that, but I tend to get a bit jealous at times.." Raising my eyebrows, I raised my head from his chest, which was moving up and down in a steady pace, and I looked at him.

"A bit? You got jealous of my five year old cousin, when I had to look after him!" Once again I brought up another cringeworthy memory, only for him to let out a small squeak, and he buried his face in my neck, breathing out.

A slight shiver ran through me as his warm breath came in contact with my slightly colder neck, and silence fell over the two of us.

"Oh, you also got jealous of that older man, who handed me a rose, even though he was handing out roses to everyone." I lifted his head up to look at his face, which had a small frown on it, and I quickly pecked his lips, the frown still not leaving his face.

"Well, I should be the only one to do so.." His jealous side wasn't that rare, but it wasn't like he got jealous of his members, at least not anymore since every single one of them had found their soulmate, and I honestly found it slightly odd that they had found their soulmate in that short span of a hundred days, but I shouldn't question destiny.

"Don't get jealous of younger nor older men, that's just weird." What I had to say, made him laugh slightly, before he nodded, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet short kiss, leaving me blushing and when we had pulled away, I opened my mouth to say something.

"Thank you.." Those two effective words were the only ones which left me, even though I had more words than in a dictionary to tell him, and his head tilted to the side, looking at me in confusion, not understanding why I had thanked him.

"Thank you for painting my world." After saying those words, there was a few moments of pure silence, before I cringed, looking away from him, but he apparently liked those words as he pulled me back, after I had moved away from him slightly, chuckles leaving him.

"Then I guess, I'll have to thank you as well." He already cringed, before he could continue saying what he wanted.

"For painting your world?" Shaking his head, I saw him cringe slightly once again and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I had expected him to nod, but he apparently was thanking me for something else, I sat straight up, looking at him anticipating what he had to say.

"Thank you.." His voice trailed off.

"For being my world."

Just like before a few moments passed by with no sound leaving any of us, until he fell back cringing and squeaking slightly, only making me laugh as I pulled him back up into a sitting position.

"You aren't cringing?" Shaking my head, I smiled at the confused flustered boy sitting with crossed legs in front of me and he tilted his head to the side.

"It was rather sweet or it was really sweet.." Thinking about the words, I smiled wider, my cheeks were probably pink as well and he pulled me over to him again, hugging me, laughing happily, I could feel his heartbeat though, which was beating really fast.

"Let's stay together for a long time." He tensed up slightly, before calming down again, nodding at my words, he pulled away from the hug, resting his forehead against mine instead.

It must've been a cute sight to see two teenagers looking at each other with such adoring eyes, foreheads against each other, sitting in the middle of a pile of red and orange leaves.

"A hundred days more!" I exclaimed excitedly, not really thinking about it wasn't that long, before he shook his head with a shy smile on his face.

"A hundred years!" He then exclaimed, making me giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

Even though he had told me a lot of nice things throughout the days we had been together, one sentence had been on my mind ever since it left him, and it made me smile each time I thought about it.

Thank you.. For being my world.

The End