|| Muffin Kiss ||

Renjun's POV:

While getting ready, I couldn't help but blush slightly as I thought about hanging out with Sangmi today.

"So, is today the day?" Donghyuck exclaimed loudly, slamming the door to my room open and he jumped onto my bed, still waiting for an answer.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.." I mumbled, my eyes not leaving the mirror, which I was looking at and in the reflection, I could just spot Donghyuck roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah, of course, you don't know.. You do know! So, is it going to be today, or are you going to drag out for a couple of days?" Blood rushed to my face at his words and trying to avoid answering the question, I turned to him.

"Should I wear a cap or not?" This made him roll his eyes.

"First of all wear it and second of all, is it going to be today?" Finally giving in, I sighed and he grinned at his victory, but as soon as I shrugged my shoulders? he scoffed.

"Come on, man! Whenever you're with, her you keep glancing at her lips, trust me, I notice everything!" He was acting dramatically as always and I knew that he wouldn't leave me alone without an answer, so I answered

"If it'll shut you up, then yes!" He sat still for a few seconds, before he jumped up, an unidentifiable noise leaving his lips as he did so, before he bolted out of the room, leaving me in confusion as his laugh exploded through the dorm.

As he was running around the dorm, spreading chaos as he probably toppled a chair or two on his way with one sentence leaving his mouth again and again.

"Renjun is going to kiss Sangmi!" While running through the dorm, he had gotten a few replies like for example a squeak from Chenle, who then came running into my room a few seconds later with Jaemin right behind him.

"Was he serious?" I nodded my head at my younger Chinese brother, before Jaemin smirked and turned around on his heels to leave the room, but before he left, a remark left him.

"About time!"

After the dorm had calmed down, which only took about a minute or two, since it wasn't more than a kiss, I finally decided to head towards Sangmi's house, which was the place we were hanging out at today.

"Go get it!" Was the last thing I heard, before I shut the door to our dorm and I started heading towards her house

While walking a feeling of nervousness rushed through me and I felt my hand get clammy at the thought of meeting her parents for the first time.

*

With a slightly shaking hand, I knocked on the door before taking a step back.

A few shouts could be heard from the inside, which made a small smile form on my face and I heard a pair of feet rushing towards the door.

"Hey, Renjun!" Smiling, I leaned over and pecked her cheek, before my hand was grabbed.

She was dragging me through her house, until we reached her living room, which her parents were sitting in, while drinking tea and I felt her hand squeeze mine.

"Oh, you must be Renjun! Our daughter has told us so much about you!" Her father made his way towards the two is us, before giving my hand a firm handshake and I bowed with a small smile as he told me a small introduction.

Her mom came and did the same with a small smile as well, before I with a shaking voice also introduced myself.

"H-hello my name is R-Renjun and I'm Sangmi's s-soulmate!" Sangmi giggled slightly, probably because of my stuttering and she grabbed onto my arm.

"Come on, I want to show you my room!" Her eyes twinkled a bit as she let the excitement get the best of her and I nodded my head with a small smile as she excitedly sped towards her room, with my hand intertwined with her hand.

"I present you, my not so original room!" She cheered and sat down on her bed, patting the space right beside her.

Of course, I sat down beside her and she turned her body towards me completely, sitting with her legs crossed, she sent me a smile.

"Me and my mom made muffins yesterday, so we don't have to worry about something to eat!" Her excitement was cute and she jumped to her feet to grab the small plate of small cute muffins.

After she had handed me one and taken a bite of one herself, I bit into mine, trying to figure out, how I should kiss her.

"What are you thinking about?" Her voice made me snap out of my thoughts and I smiled at her, while shaking my head, only making her give me a suspicious look.

"I'm your soulmate, I know something's up.. What is it? I want to know!" She started to whine, grabbing onto my free hand, making me chuckle a bit out of nervousness as I placed the muffin down.

"You really wanna know, what's on my mind?" My question made her nod her head quickly and I took a deep breath, before I leaned closer to her.

My actions surprised her a bit, but she didn't push me away or anything and with one last crooked smile, I placed my lips on top of hers, in a quick kiss.

Covering my face, I could feel the heat in my cheeks and I peeked out through my fingers, to see her face had turned pink as well.

"W-was t-that what y-you were t-thinking about?" She had turned into a stuttering mess but I knew, if I started talking, I would be one as well so instead of using words, I just nodded my head.

"I.. I l-liked the k-kiss.." Her voice was a bit higher in pitch than normal, giving away that she was still flustered.

"A-and I like you.."